Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Questionable Roleplaying guilds

Gangster Hat Questionable Roleplaying guilds

If you've been around start park in recent months, you've probably seen a rise in Nazi/Communist roleplaying guilds. This will be a controversial opinion, so make sure to stay with me.

I believe these guilds have the right to express themselves to a certain extent.
    I myself cannot speak German or Russian, so I'm not aware of what these guilds are representing, but as long as it's not breaking any rules on Era.

I've seen some of them complaining about being pre-emptively Jailed simply for partaking in such guilds, dressing up as soldiers or speaking their language, which I think is completely unwaranted and dangerous.
    As long as they're not breaking any rules on Era (Racism, Offensive Language and Harassment being the most likely) I have no more problem seeing Nazi/Communist RP guilds than Mafia Guilds.

Let me know what you guys think of this questionable group

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

As much as I don’t have a problem with that though it’s known that it’s illegal to partake in cults or gangs or groups that incite hate or hate speech or anything evil really, now groups that preach communism is more of an economical preaching if you know what I mean so it doesn’t show hate to anyone, as for the nazi’s many people specially Germans despises still those groups for their past actions in the war, it’s like making a gang preaching ISIS, or an old alternative who’s many people are still offended by that fact, society doesn’t change in years, it changes in decades and centuries so it would take a while for Americans to forget 9/11, it would take a while for the Germans to forget nazis, it will take a while for the victims of the Arab world to forget ISIS (or defeat it) it will happen, but it’s not the time yet.
    As for the mafia guild, since era is built around cop and mafia theme it is a simple role play type of guild, as for the others we never know which is real or not.
    You’re right, they can express themselves to a certain extent, but the fact that they exist is offending many, which leads that extent to be a very low extent.
    As much as I want everyone to forgive the past and learn from them rather than getting butthurt every time someone mentions it, we cannot control society, and we cannot impose anything on it because we cannot teach someone to be open minded if he’s taught no to be.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    As much as I don’t have a problem with that though it’s known that it’s illegal to partake in cults or gangs or groups that incite hate or hate speech or anything evil really, now groups that preach communism is more of an economical preaching if you know what I mean so it doesn’t show hate to anyone, as for the nazi’s many people specially Germans despises still those groups for their past actions in the war, it’s like making a gang preaching ISIS, or an old alternative who’s many people are still offended by that fact, society doesn’t change in years, it changes in decades and centuries so it would take a while for Americans to forget 9/11, it would take a while for the Germans to forget nazis, it will take a while for the victims of the Arab world to forget ISIS (or defeat it) it will happen, but it’s not the time yet.
    As for the mafia guild, since era is built around cop and mafia theme it is a simple role play type of guild, as for the others we never know which is real or not.
    You’re right, they can express themselves to a certain extent, but the fact that they exist is offending many, which leads that extent to be a very low extent.
    As much as I want everyone to forgive the past and learn from them rather than getting butthurt every time someone mentions it, we cannot control society, and we cannot impose anything on it because we cannot teach someone to be open minded if he’s taught no to be.
    As long as they're not expressing racist views that are against Era's rules, I don't see a problem with them.
    Let's not forget that the Soviet Union commited horrible war crimes during the same war, so if one is allowed, the other one should be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    As long as they're not expressing racist views that are against Era's rules, I don't see a problem with them.
    Let's not forget that the Soviet Union commited horrible war crimes during the same war, so if one is allowed, the other one should be too.
    Might aswell allow ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Might aswell allow ISIS
    As long as it's just playful roleplaying and they don't spew racist/offensive words, I think they have the right to do it. Then again, staff reserve the right to jail what they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    As long as it's just playful roleplaying and they don't spew racist/offensive words, I think they have the right to do it.
    Lol how they’re either going to offend Muslims or others

role playing as a nazi is expressing anti-Semitic views which is against Era's rules, and if you see it happening it should be reported immediately.

Role playing as a communist however, isnt breaking any rules as it is simply a political affiliation. It isnt an opposite to Nazism, unless you mean that they are simply roleplaying as a Soviet, which in that case, you should probably report as well.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    role playing as a nazi is expressing anti-Semitic views which is against Era's rules, and if you see it happening it should be reported immediately.

Role playing as a communist however, isnt breaking any rules as it is simply a political affiliation. It isnt an opposite to Nazism, unless you mean that they are simply roleplaying as a Soviet, which in that case, you should probably report as well.
    You can roleplay/dress up as a Nazi and not express anti-Semetic views... Lol. The double standard is pretty hilarious when you consider Stalin murdered 20-25 million people.

No Gabi lol

Even mentioning their name in-game has consequences. Why haven't their guilds been disbanded yet? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Even mentioning their name in-game has consequences. Why haven't their guilds been disbanded yet? I dunno.
    So does saying "Penis" and "Cum". The swear filter is poorly coded for one, and no words should be censored, especially not a historical organisation.