Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questionable Roleplaying guilds

Development Team
    ^^^
    I don't think any of you are getting the full meaning of such. It's the simple fact that by even dressing up as a nazi is standing by the fact that it supports hate - uniform and all.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    ^^^
    I don't think any of you are getting the full meaning of such. It's the simple fact that by even dressing up as a nazi is standing by the fact that it supports hate - uniform and all.
    I've never seen a hat, head, body or shield with a Swasticka on it. There is a german war hat available for purchase, but it doesn't have any trace of hate-filled imagery on it.
    Until you manage to upload a head or a body with a clear Swasticka displayed on it, don't claim dressing as a German officer supports hate.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Depends on your definition of Nazi. I’d say neutral-to-evil, depending on the person.

Are you talking about the SS? Then yeah. Practically all of them, with very few exceptions, participated in war crimes. So I’d say they were pretty bad.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    I've never seen a hat, head, body or shield with a Swasticka on it. There is a german war hat available for purchase, but it doesn't have any trace of hate-filled imagery on it.
    Until you manage to upload a head or a body with a clear Swasticka displayed on it, don't claim dressing as a German officer supports hate.
    If you’re drsssing as a german officer ingame then you’re dressing as a german officer and not a Nazi there’s a difference

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Wasn't even saying in game German war stuff was nazi stuff. I'm saying if they even manage to get a red band on a body and such.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Wasn't even saying in game German war stuff was nazi stuff. I'm saying if they even manage to get a red band on a body and such.
    As long as there isn't any of these icons on the custom, there is no problem.

If im not mistaken I actually sall an symbole in-game its the one on the right bottom, and it's was an gif
    shield

I could try to find it on ifile and show download.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    If im not mistaken I actually sall an symbole in-game its the one on the right bottom, and it's was an gif
    shield

I could try to find it on ifile and show download.jpeg

I've seen it as well, but keep in mind that the symbol has multiple meanings.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Is wearing the Swastika as part of an upload or a shield allowed for example as a symbol for Suparshvanatha — the 7th of 24 Tirthankaras (Jainism) or as a symbol for the auspicious footprints of the Buddha (Buddhism), etc

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Is wearing the Swastika as part of an upload or a shield allowed for example as a symbol for Suparshvanatha — the 7th of 24 Tirthankaras (Jainism) or as a symbol for the auspicious footprints of the Buddha (Buddhism), etc
    That's where the lines are blurred, either it's a hindu symbol for peace, or it's a symbol of hate and death. I think we shouldn't allow the symbol since it was tainted by the war crimes of Nazi Germany.