Thread: Android Lag

Android Lag

My game has been freezing, lagging, and crashing for quite some time now. I do not know why this does so because, firstly, my phone memory isnt full yet, still have like 6 GB before it gets full. And secondly, my wifi speed is really that fast, even in-game, my ping only reaches from a minimum of 230 to a maximum of 450 pings, often it only ranges up to 300 more or less. When I play videos on youtube, or do other online or even offline games, I do not experience the same lag as in on Graalonline Era.

I even had to pm staff more than 3 times to revive me because from time to time when I die, I dont revive, even if I relog, or even unstick on the feedback menu. I tried uninstalling and installing twice already, and the lag subsides for only about a few hours, then again, freezing occurs to haunt my game, I see some players who do not lag at all, how come?
    The only thing dumber than a rock
    is a pebble who thinks hes a boulder.

Banned
    You’re getting 230 ms when you check your ping in game? That’s not good connection. If your WiFi is good outside of era, it’s probably like that because of distance between you and the server making your connection slow.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    You’re getting 230 ms when you check your ping in game? That’s not good connection. If your WiFi is good outside of era, it’s probably like that because of distance between you and the server making your connection slow.
    What do you mean by "my distance from the server"?
    The only thing dumber than a rock
    is a pebble who thinks hes a boulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver. View Post
    What do you mean by "my distance from the server"?
    The servers are in Texas. The time it takes for your signal to travel from you to Texas and back to you is 300ms or 3 seconds. That's what he means by that. If you ask me they should put the servers in the contry where most players come from.
    Admins - - ERA

Just depends on where you live pretty much. For me 230 ping is pretty good (:
    my discord is xiv#2549

230 ping being acceptable and pretty normal in a competitive game like graal era is just sad. People waste 1000's of hours on this game and we still can't get good servers. Currently the players with the most hours on competitive games like Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL (that actually earn a lot of money playing those games) have less hours than the player with the most hours on Graal Era.
    Admins - - ERA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The servers are in Texas. The time it takes for your signal to travel from you to Texas and back to you is 300ms or 3 seconds. That's what he means by that. If you ask me they should put the servers in the contry where most players come from.
    Last i heard, the majority of players were from the United States, but that may have changed, not sure

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Last i heard, the majority of players were from the United States, but that may have changed, not sure
    Im pretty sure that's true but dont ya think they should get some more servers because I hate sparring lagging people and just lagging people in general lol (ik they can't help it, sadly)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin