Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tile errors in the new school shop

Tile errors in the new school shop

Sup

Wanted to tell you LATs how you messed up in the new school level

Should look like

Nothing really indicates the player that this leads to another screen, maybe light npcs or an arrow?

iMask's NPC should be drawunderplayer;

Same goes for most NPCs including Xiang

Trash can overlapping the wall, could be fixed by moving it by a few decimals

Paintings are off center and it's bugging my OCD

To prove I'm not only negative, this level is really nice

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Dang new update? Where that

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Dang new update? Where that

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    The school's at the Holiday Shop, but I really wish they moved the school to mainland Era City, and made it bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloody hell, there's an entrance to it in China town
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

A new quest ...?
    https://imgur.com/a/KBFzXFr

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    just to open the door in the left corridor

I’m highly offended there’s always an NPC in female’s bathrooms (usually NPC of creeps) but no NPC in male’s ones

- - - Updated - - -

The Corridors need to be edited / fixed

I’m highly offended there’s always an NPC in female’s bathrooms (usually NPC of creeps) but no NPC in male’s ones

- - - Updated - - -

The Corridors need to be edited / fixed
    Why are you in the girls' restroom? Hmmm? o.0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Hey there!

Nice job on picking up on 2 minor NPC errors, I personally missed the trashcan being out of place, and for some reason missed the painting too when I was checking through the levels. (A little embarrassing I on my part )

As for the wall borders above the doors, I personally prefer the way you have shown in your image, but that's not to say it *should* be that way. It's more of a preference than a major tile error.

With nothing really indicating the levels that connect within the school, I really love the idea of light coming through, which will be something we look in to. (Great suggestion)

Due to the iMask's NPC being on top of the gym chair, it had to be drawoverplayer; If it was not, the chair would be on top (even if they both drew under). However, this is only really the smallest of issues considering the weights below block the player from being able to get "underneath" at most parts.

Off on a tangent, overall the back to school shop was a great success, many players have complimented the work and I'm glad to see so many people taking a liking to it. I'm also thrilled to hear that the only level I did for this project was one you had positive feedback for
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gentu View Post
    Hey there!

Nice job on picking up on 2 minor NPC errors, I personally missed the trashcan being out of place, and for some reason missed the painting too when I was checking through the levels. (A little embarrassing I on my part )

As for the wall borders above the doors, I personally prefer the way you have shown in your image, but that's not to say it *should* be that way. It's more of a preference than a major tile error.

With nothing really indicating the levels that connect within the school, I really love the idea of light coming through, which will be something we look in to. (Great suggestion)

Due to the iMask's NPC being on top of the gym chair, it had to be drawoverplayer; If it was not, the chair would be on top (even if they both drew under). However, this is only really the smallest of issues considering the weights below block the player from being able to get "underneath" at most parts.

Off on a tangent, overall the back to school shop was a great success, many players have complimented the work and I'm glad to see so many people taking a liking to it. I'm also thrilled to hear that the only level I did for this project was one you had positive feedback for

Why not remove that part of the wall to make it clear that you can walk through it. It just looks so odd

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/mN7or2O.jpg

Development Team

Why not remove that part of the wall to make it clear that you can walk through it. It just looks so odd

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/mN7or2O.jpg
    I agreee on thiss ^^^^

That's part of why I didn't even know there were other parts to the school when I first went in.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler