Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need a high staff’s help since No Pr even tried to help.

Need a high staff’s help since No Pr even tried to help.

Idk if this is a glitch or something but in about 3-4 days I logged on graal and I randomly got jailed for “Hacking- altering graal files , CE” , I haven’t even tried to do anything or mess with any graal files so i don’t even know Why this is happening . And the weird thing is it doesn’t even show my jail time or when I’ll be out of jail . I sent a ticket already but it’s been 4 days now and haven’t gotten a reply yet/ pmed most of the “player relations team” but they seem to be ignoring my pms or they just don’t care .

Can someone help me?

Nothing we can do but recommend Toonslab :/
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    You've made sure to send a ticket to support.toonslab.com including all information you have about the situation? Like what you were doing when you got jailed? Also be sure to include screenshots showing the jail screen not having a release date. Unfortunately, in game staff cannot help, you have to go through toonslab support.

No one will help you I’ve been waiting for a responsive from tickets and emails for 223 days due to my accoutn randomly being inaccessible as it says no email for account,

Good luck with no one will help they’ll just say oh sumbit a ticket like I haven’t sent a good amount already silly poopoobrains

Quote Originally Posted by poopoobrain View Post
    No one will help you I’ve been waiting for a responsive from tickets and emails for 223 days due to my accoutn randomly being inaccessible as it says no email for account,

Good luck with no one will help they’ll just say oh sumbit a ticket like I haven’t sent a good amount already silly poopoobrains

Just wondering why you didn't resend your ticket if there has been no response for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Just wondering why you didn't resend your ticket if there has been no response for that long.
    Are you being sarcastic or what? 223 days do the maths on how many weeks that is and then divide it into fortnightly tickets and emails,

The games corrupt if only I told all the players all the inside information I know #criminals they bunch of poopoobrains

Development Team
    Are you being sarcastic or what? 223 days do the maths on how many weeks that is and then divide it into fortnightly tickets and emails,

The games corrupt if only I told all the players all the inside information I know #criminals they bunch of poopoobrains
    What she's trying to say, is way back when why didn't you think to re-submit a ticket, say after like 2-4 weeks? Could've done something then.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    What she's trying to say, is way back when why didn't you think to re-submit a ticket, say after like 2-4 weeks? Could've done something then.
    Y’all are dumb I sent a ticket within 24hours, I’ve been sending tickets and emails once every fortnight not one reply system is broken so is the game corruption.

this happened to me 3 times in 2 Week when i was in vacation. i was jailed for altering graal era files then the jail time was stucked at "being released", but as you know it was bugged. i had to contact toonslab and wait 48 hours everytime to get unjailed. its really annoying to get jailed 3 times when you've done Nothing at all.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

I thought for a situation like this nothing can be done regardless, this is how I lost my first account, as I hadn't identified it in time, but I can say thats on me and which is why my current account is dated in 2013, is this the same situation or are you insinuating that you had it already hooked up to an email and it still "deleted it"?

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk