Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this a joke

Is this a joke

Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 10-04-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    I invested into a Black Police Hat a few months ago. Its tradeable. There is one in the game and this is cool and all. However, I realized the same exact hat is sold next to shell shop on the beach in the hat shop. Could my hat somehow be edited or made different graphics wise to make it stand out? I mean its one of a kind hat bc its tradeable but it looks exactly the same as others. Seems like a troll item to me lol. And no I didn’t realize the exact same hat was sold in shop when I bought it.
    How didn't you realise
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Development Team
    Is it the black cop hat?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Same here, I knew it was a very old hat (hence why it was tradable, since hats were equipped back then, same as on Era PC) but recently I found out it was also sold as a regular hat.
    I don't see the value of the black police hat dropping anytime soon, since it is still an ultra. Don't worry about it.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Well everyone is asking me if its a hack so I’m afraid to show it lol. Because why would only one be tradeable. I was suggesting maybe making an edit on the shop one or mine so it is different..
    I fully understand, the shop one's graphics should be changed.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Development Team
    The black cop hat has been in that hat shop for ages. What makes yours unique is that it's tradable, however I do agree that something should be added to it and such since they're basically the same hat right now.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

! Could anyone post a screenshot of the "Tradable cop hat" I've never seen one!

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

I invested into a Black Police Hat a few months ago. Its tradeable. There is one in the game and this is cool and all. However, I realized the same exact hat is sold next to shell shop on the beach in the hat shop. Could my hat somehow be edited or made different graphics wise to make it stand out? I mean its one of a kind hat bc its tradeable but it looks exactly the same as others. Seems like a troll item to me lol. And no I didn’t realize the exact same hat was sold in shop when I bought it.
    One of the coolest tradeable hats but not very unique. Not worth anything imo. They basically trolled whoever ended up with it lmao. Dumb admins

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    Same here, I knew it was a very old hat (hence why it was tradable, since hats were equipped back then, same as on Era PC) but recently I found out it was also sold as a regular hat.
    I don't see the value of the black police hat dropping anytime soon, since it is still an ultra. Don't worry about it.
    This kind of reminds me of the black shades which are also tradeable. They are an ultra-ultra rare if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp View Post
    This kind of reminds me of the black shades which are also tradeable. They are an ultra-ultra rare if you ask me.
    Black Oval Shades are way different than the shop ones. Da don panda never wanted to sell them and he quit with them