Why is era like this? I know truely that the community decides the prices, but how do they plummet like that? For example the "back to school" shop just released a whole bunch of items, when it reaches to the tables, people sold it for 1.2k trochus
now its only 800-900, why and how?? Its just gonna drop to 250 soon so why not drop it early? Im literally am breaking my brain thinking;

oh, 900 tro? thats a cheap price for it
*buys an item*
*later that day*
Selling Magic Pen Melee for 300 tro.
Me: ._.

How am I supposed to know when the prices will drop, why wouldnt they just drop the prices though the community itself knows that the item will drop?

Trading is the only system in iEra that I find most confusing

I know, compared to its comparison between graalats and trochus, that traders exploit the cheap price beyond its currency as graalats,
but is it not irritating to see that you spent shells you worked hard on and comes flashin on your face that you could have bought it 60% cheaper than what you spent on it in the first place

Am I making any sense at all?

I mean dont you feel scammed just thinking about that? what a complete waste of time and effort.

I have not been victimed "yet" but Im completely hesitating to trade items from the recent "back go school" shop, as if the feeling if you should buy it now, or later? because you never know if it shall rise or drop...

Any tips to cure this phobia of mine and answer the complec system of the trade table?