Thread: M3 freeze...

M3 freeze...

So i was messing around and pulled out the trusty M3, and i know it had a huge freeze already. But i went up against an RPG, and i’m pretty sure the M3 has a longer freeze, or really similar freeze to an RPG. so my question is, why? Why does a tiny shotgun make you “Dazed?” longer than a big freaking RPG? This doesn’t make sense, and id just like an little insight on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gun, in my opnion, is balanced to its price. In Era, guns are all about pricing. It's not something logical. Just as you said, how can a shotgun have the same freeze of a bazooka? How can a MP-40 have the same freeze of an AK-47??? So, yeah.

M3 is notoriously terrible and shouldn't be used for anything, plus it's 5000, less than a single Desert Eagle.
    While I think it should get a buff to it's base damage, its use is more similar to the PBP, with high freeze and low damage, but melt potential up close.

Plus, the RPG is 10 times the price of the M3, so it makes sense it has better stats, but it is strange that in the item description, it says it has "Huge" freeze.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Hmm yeah fair enough. I just think logically speaking they could’ve balanced it in other ways. It’s still a good gun though. Got a 50 streak in roughly 15-30 minutes with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk