Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Too many runners in pk arena event

Too many runners in pk arena event

hi. to be honest, pk arena is a fun way of getting kills, but when you are in a need of money, you need to step your game up in order to get a gralat reward.
    what stops me from getting that reward is too many runners, let me explain; so many people run away when they are under 10 hp to the point where it's just annoying. I still manage to get a lot of pks, but i know that i'd get more if people weren't running away so much. and it's not that they are running to the other side of the arena because there's a lot more people, they literally sacrifice themselves to other people just so i don't get the kill. i don't know if there's a way of preventing this, but if there is, many players including me would appreciate adding it to the game. feel free to leave your opinions and criticism down below. (-:

Development Team
    There's always gonna be runners in pvp games. Sacrificing themselves to another is just their way to avoid you from getting top place, heck I've done it too lol.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Gotta deal with it, it's part of the game

Ps. I am one of those people I'll purposely run from a streaker because screw your streak lol

it is totally normal, sometimes you miss some opportunities to get kills, then you get some kills on people you've hit only once, so thats kinda compensate.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

There are a bigger problem than this.

Barrels:
    I was amazed by how clever putting barrels in the PK arena was, you could kill people with them if they are in a place you cant reach and you can use them to kill yourself and now allow other people to get the kill on your. But some barrels never explode. Those need to be fixed.

Ban items that can spawnkill:
    Items like ion minigun, minigun, flame thrower and both electric and water staff are glitched in a way that they wont take i coming damage from whoever it is they are dealing damage to, making it almost impossible to win a 1v1 against these items. Those need to be banned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    There are a bigger problem than this.

Barrels:
    I was amazed by how clever putting barrels in the PK arena was, you could kill people with them if they are in a place you cant reach and you can use them to kill yourself and now allow other people to get the kill on your. But some barrels never explode. Those need to be fixed.
    Barrels should be removed since you can pretty much kys everytime u are on one hit and it wont be fair towards the others
    Admins - - ERA

Too many runners in pk arena event

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Barrels should be removed since you can pretty much kys everytime u are on one hit and it wont be fair towards the others
    Well by that logic all opposing players should be removed since they can kill me when im in low HP and it wont be fair towards you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

streakers r annoying... especially the ones that kill u, gas u, and kill u again
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    streakers r annoying... especially the ones that kill u, gas u, and kill u again
    You mean the ones who only run when facing inevitable death.

Those who have low HP then kill themselves with barrels. I think the kill should be counted to the last person who hit them in the PK arena