Thread: Sounds on PC

Smile Sounds on PC

I've noticed that a few of my guns and not just that, even items throughout the melee on trade were not making any sound
    An example; my bar doesn't make any sound when shot however reloading sound is available, although the Shipka sound works perfectly fine?
    Is there any way to fix this or has the sounds on pc haven't been updated?
    Extra info: I use facebook era.

Newcomer
    I can confirm this on facebook era. My bar and my Vulcan minigun do not make sound. But when others shoot them i hear them.
    I can hear my piano but not my flute, trumpet, guitar or drums.

This has been posted numerous of times already. Nothing will be done to fix it.

Most of the gun sounds are broken/don't work on pc era , it's been like since forever now

Banned
    I think this is an issue with how browsers or Facebook or whatever work with era, not sure if it’s anything that era staff can really go in and fix

PC iEra needs complete rework.. It looks really bad compared to iOS version.. Some graphics don't work.. other glitch out.. the new animations (like the glow on diamond and gold bar) look very bad and they cover your character completely... I can make screenshots to show you but I am too lazy atm. It's not my videocard or anything like that since my PC is brand new and runs heavy games like PUBG and R6 with no problems. Also it's not my in-game settings since I have animations and gani's enabled

EDIT: I am not playing on Facebook.. I am playing it on the iEra site.. On Facebook the problems are even worse
    Admins - - ERA

It definitely needs a rework. A lot of things are different compared and unrecognisable compared to iOS version

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no one on the Era staff team has access to do modifications to the Flash version of the game.

I saw. I conquered. I came.