Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on the floss update?

I had replied to this comment, typical that it got deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMonkey View Post
    Or get hired yourself so you dont have to keep complaining
    I used to want to get hired, however with the admins as they are i can guarantee i won't get along with majority, so rather than waste your time i won't bother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    Everyone needs to understand, every little detail put into this game takes time.
    These staff members are not paid, they do it because its what they like to do.
    Yaknow how long it takes to make something so simple? Usually it’s not days, it’s weeks sometimes months. Yet everytime something cute or new is brought up its “Why this?! Why that?! Why not THIS.”
    That’s like when you clean up the kitchen for your mom, to be nice, she comes in and asks why you didn’t clean the bathroom. It makes you feel a little unappreciated... that’s how the staff members feel when they work on something and it’s just “why not thisssssss.”
    I understand you guys want new updates, server issues fixed, and so many other things. However not everything players want is reasonable, or can be done fast... that’s why a lot of planning is done MONTHS in advanced.
    Small, cute ideas can be done faster... and a lot of small ideas can be added into bigger ones.
    Why don’t we change the outlook given, instead of complaining about what’s not?
    We appreciate positive outlook, and criticism, it’s what makes us all better. However this is nowhere to bash work done.
    We are all on the same team guys
    It's not the fact they're small cute updates, it's that so many other things that desperately need to be fixed get overlooked, this profile overhaul for example, nobody asked for it. Next to nobody likes it. You know who does like it admins because they don't pk.. the whole game is based around pking it was just selfish to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    (Long comment, don't read if you don't plan on reading the entire thing)

I cannot comprehend the level of spite and hatred you seem to have for the people who contribute to this game. It's insane that you hold this much ill feelings for an entire group of people, all individual to one another. Things are being fixed, it's just not exactly what the players want or realize. The speedy pizza change was a fixed bug, and people were mad for staff fixing it, but you can't pick and choose what bugs are fixed and not fixed. Those "half -" updates take more effort, time and people than you seem to understand, and you can't expect to ever be pleased by what is put out so long as you continue to be this closed minded and quick to insult.

The staff teams do listen to the players. But not everything is going to be exact, verbatim from the players. Era can only handle certain things based on how the game is in its essence, and only so many staff can make these huge updates that everybody seems to have high expectations for, and it's setting the staff who work so hard up for failure. Instead of complaining every single time an update is put out, then complaining every single time that time passes without an update, be patient and grateful for the hard work that's put into this game. Just because you don't know what is being made, just because bug fixes aren't obvious or don't affect you, just because they put out a few smaller updates that don't have one huge purpose, does not mean that they sit there, ignorant and lazy, twiddling their thumbs, not a brain in their skull how some people make them out to be.

Frankly, I'm sick of seeing things like this. It's one thing to criticize, it's one thing to suggest ideas. It is completely, 100% different to flat out insult and harass all the staff as a whole, and their work. I'm sorry they don't meet your expectations, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying, and it's honestly painful at this point how much people show extreme, extreme hatred and spite towards staff.

This is not meant as an attack, but I'm also beyond frustrated at how much toxicity is spewed.
    I want no pity, attack me as you please. Sorry to moderators if this is off topic. My intention is most definitely not to drag the post off topic.

We're not all a bunch of people pitted against each other, we're all human, we all are trying, but attacking will lead to nothing but further problems. <3
    I'll reply to this again, hopefully it doesn't magically dissappear again (thanks admins)

I don't hate the admins, some things they do yes, do i dislike some? Absolutely.

You have to be joking that things are being fixed.. speedy pizza was broken for over 2 years before it got fixed that's a small simple thing..

My problem with those half updates is they selfishly take the already limited resources and unnecessary use them on things that at the current state of the game are irrelevant, unnecessary, unwanted, and further increase the instability of the server.

The staff do NOT listen to players they simply do what they want, when they want. I'll credit gentu here though for actually implementing a novelty car which was asked for.

Updates don't have to be huge, they can be simple graphical fixes, typo fixes, occasionally bug fixes, instead we get dances on our profile you can understand the fustration?

Frakly, I'm sick of the excuses made for them, "they're difficult to make" "they take time" "it's a cute little feature"
    If you guys put as much effort into the game as you did excusing your poor excuses as to why we needed them who knows we might actually get a somewhat stable game.

As i said last time, this is not an attack either simply a reply and some food for thought.
    However I'll patiently wait for this thread to be locked or my comment to dissappear again as usually happens when any type of disscussion is raised.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. If you don't like the negative reactions you get, stop baiting for them. Take a look at yourself, creating intentional arguments over the sake of your pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    If you don't like the negative reactions you get, stop baiting for them. Take a look at yourself, creating intentional arguments over the sake of your pride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    Could any of you admins, like.. finish something that was started that's bigger than stealing a crap idea and making it in a day calling it an update and wondering why there's so many complaints

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be less annoyed if at least every now and then some fixes were put in but no they're always half *** "big updates" or small cosmetics that nobody wanted except a random admin thought.

Listen to the players or continue to be despised.
    I don't see how they are the ones creating arguments in this thread.

If the thread continues to stray in this direction it will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I don't see how they are the ones creating arguments in this thread.

If the thread continues to stray in this direction it will be closed.
    I keep accidentally deleting my comments trying to edit it.

Please provide some feedback on the points rasied, and remove the comment from earlier it can be taken negatively.

This is a discussion thread on peoples opinion, i don't see why you're trying to stop that?

I encourage players expressing their concerns and giving feedback, but there is a difference between feedback and insulting others.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 09-11-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I encourage players expressing their concerns and giving feedback, but there is a difference between feedback and insulting others.
    The fact that i was banned for giving feedback says the complete opposite.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder943 View Post
    The fact that i was banned for giving feedback says the complete opposite.
    Listen buddy, I wasn't going to say anything, but there's a difference between giving constructive and concise feedback and just being complacent and rude.

(I want to make it clear that it's just a perspective from the outside looking in, I'm not trying to be unjust or one-sided here.)

If you're going out of your way to insult others and cause issues, then obviously the feedback isn't the issue.

Updates are updates-it isn't a significant update but it's certainly a step in the right direction considering how development has been in the past.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Listen buddy, I wasn't going to say anything, but there's a difference between giving constructive and concise feedback and just being complacent and rude.

If you're going out of your way to insult others and cause issues, then obviously the feedback isn't the issue.

Updates are updates-it isn't a significant update but it's certainly a step in the right direction considering how development has been in the past.

Apart from the first comment, which i asked to be removed i don't see how there's anything wrong with what i said, there's no intention to make issues just raise my opinion about why these updates aren't helping IMO so far I haven't gotten any feedback about why my feedback is bad, just been told it's attacking people, I've not called out anyone (minus zany as feedback to what she was complaining about) just used a blanket reference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post

I do agree with this i just feel it'd be more productive to fix what's already there rather than create more

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilder943 View Post
    Apart from the first comment, which i asked to be removed i don't see how there's anything wrong with what i said, there's no intention to make issues just raise my opinion about why these updates aren't helping IMO so far I haven't gotten any feedback about why my feedback is bad, just been told it's attacking people, I've not called out anyone (minus zany as feedback to what she was complaining about) just used a blanket reference.

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree with this i just feel it'd be more productive to fix what's already there rather than create more
    There's a whole staff team, do you really think a whole team is working on one update?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    There's a whole staff team, do you really think a whole team is working on one update?
    Yea true use ur brain cells

The only thing that could fix fortnite dances in graal would be THE HOLLY T-POSE our lord,our saviour the 100 V BUCKS T-POSE