Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion on the floss update?

Opinion on the floss update?

Imo: I believe that the floss is not really necessary although it used and mention lots of times in real life and famous games like fortnite have it.
    But, I think it is unnecessary and I asked some people their opinion, some ranging from the gani being horrible or disgusting to it being good.
    However, me thinking on the brighter side is that is this what era necessarily need? Era is unique in it's own way and been a childhood game of mine since 2012 the thought and use of the floss has affected the community in a way as well as dented era and it's uniqueness. Though thinking the change it's received over the past months makes me question, the floss "imo" not only affects the community but the way it implies to some certain degree of it being 'cancerous' although, there are people that find it enjoyable and fun. I say it is unnecessary.

Idc I asked Jeff for it as a joke

The gani doesn't work for me though, only one arm appears for whatever reason.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    Imo: I believe that the floss is not really necessary although it used and mention lots of times in real life and famous games like fortnite have it.
    But, I think it is unnecessary and I asked some people their opinion, some ranging from the gani being horrible or disgusting to it being good.
    However, me thinking on the brighter side is that is this what era necessarily need? Era is unique in it's own way and been a childhood game of mine since 2012 the thought and use of the floss has affected the community in a way as well as dented era and it's uniqueness. Though thinking the change it's received over the past months makes me question, the floss "imo" not only affects the community but the way it implies to some certain degree of it being 'cancerous' although, there are people that find it enjoyable and fun. I say it is unnecessary.
    You are right. Now era will just rely on new dances, which is not good. Staff should be focusing on more important stuff, like fixing certain bugs/glitches, adding new event minigames, new guns, etc. (I understand that most staff don't have time because of school or other reasons, but I believe that there are plenty of admins who are free atm.)

Pls don't make this game a cringefest like Fortnite
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by matzz1 View Post
    You are right. Now era will just rely on new dances, which is not good. Staff should be focusing on more important stuff, like fixing certain bugs/glitches, adding new event minigames, new guns, etc. (I understand that most staff don't have time because of school or other reasons, but I believe that there are plenty of admins who are free atm.)
    Gani Admins only work on animations, whether it be for melees, guns, dances, or new items. There isn't a constant stream of new guns, so I think adding new dances is perfectly acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Pls don't make this game a cringefest like Fortnite
    Need I remind you that other trends like Gangnam Style, Fidget spinning and Hover boards are on Era? You'll be fine if you don't enter Astro Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post

Need I remind you that other trends like Gangnam Style, Fidget spinning and Hover boards are on Era? You'll be fine if you don't enter Astro Bar.
    No need to make it even more cringy
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    No need to make it even more cringy
    They're harmless dances, if you don't like them, there's nothing you can do else than not go to Astro.

Gani artists are the ones who make dances, developers are the ones who fix bugs, meaning they can put dances while fixing bugs, there's more than 1 staff member who work at the same post so "focusing on something specific" isn't much of a problem, developers are continuously fixing bugs wether you guys notice or not, as for new items it's all graphics, gani and sfx's jobs.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Zany
    They are doing that. You may not know what they're working on, but that doesn't mean they're all twiddling their thumbs and a single staff was like "hey, stop everything, make dances!" . It's not one thing is made and nothing else is being worked on. Keep in mind how many things simultaneously and gradually are being worked on and made. Not everything necessarily needs a huge purpose but at least small updates like these allow players to know they are doing something. They might not be telling you directly "hey, I'm making a new event!", but that doesn't mean they're not working on anything either.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the new update. It's something small that adds a bit more personalization, and iMask directly took ideas from players, which something so many complain about not happening. It may not be a huge thing with a huge purpose, but it's something, and something is always better than nothing while we're waiting for bigger things.

Opinion on the floss update?

I’m not gonna lie, I cringed a few times because it’s just doesn’t fit in an game like this in my opinion, Something like Graal is it’s own unique thing, I personally wouldn’t use it but it’s always good to know that they are still working and letting us know that they aren’t slacking,

Although amazing work Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.