Thread: Fable

Fable

Has anyone hear heard about the Fable series? Like Fable: Anniversary or Fable 2?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

No, only heard of “Les Fables De Jean De La Fontaine”
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Have you been to countryside?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

fable was one of the games of my childhood. man that was such a great series. there was so much to do and you could do literally anything. it was blast. i really wish they would make a remake for ps4
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Veteran
    I've always been a PS user so I never got my hands on Fable. I do own it on steam, however I haven't started it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 9434 View Post
    I've always been a PS user so I never got my hands on Fable. I do own it on steam, however I haven't started it yet.
    I highly recommend it.

- - - Updated - - -

I just finished FA (Fable: Anniversary) and I'm highly disappointed at the game. Once you *spoiler*, a screen comes up where the narrator talks about you slaying *spoiler* and saying he'll talk about the Guild in another story, and that's it. Everyone acts like you didn't just save/doom the world, the Guildmaster has nothing to say, your sister just completely disappears and you leave the game saying "That's it?" There's no party, no gathering, no anything.

- - - Updated - - -

There are spoilers in this part, so don't open unless you've finished the game
     Spoiler
    Also, why does you sister just disappear and run off when you first see her? There's no reason and she's very under dramatic. She thought you've been dead for all these years but acts like she see just saw you 2 minutes ago. The mother is also under dramatic, she's been locked up in prison for 10+ years but there isn't any sociological changes in her, she just tells you to go get your weapons. Completely ignoring the fact it's the first time she's seen her son in forever. Also, when Jack cuts the mother's throat and kills her, your character doesn't seem to care too much. He just puts out his hand like you ripped open his teddy bear.

Development Team
    I've seen Fable advertised everywhere while growing up, and I still see it advertised on steam, yet I still haven't tried it. I had always been appealed by the cover art but never fully looked into it. However, I do love me some story based games. Rather I assume it is story based?

Anyway, @Ali, why do you recommend Fable Anniversary if you disliked the ending? Or so, I assume you recommended it before.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I've seen Fable advertised everywhere while growing up, and I still see it advertised on steam, yet I still haven't tried it. I had always been appealed by the cover art but never fully looked into it. However, I do love me some story based games. Rather I assume it is story based?

Anyway, @Ali, why do you recommend Fable Anniversary if you disliked the ending? Or so, I assume you recommended it before.
    Still recommend it, but the ending was very lacking. (I *spoiler* but everyone acts like nothing happens) and there were some parts that made me go "what", but the game is still good. Despite those flaws. Gameplay was funny, quests were on point. I love me some Chicken Kicking (it's a Mini-game)