Thread: Graaloween

Graaloween

Graaloween

Hello,I’m here to talk about the upcoming halloween of 2018, and the past gralloweens we had since the release of era on mobile devices.

I made this thread about 4 months ago, some time around may or june. And ive been wanting to discuss how each gralloween has their own type of theme each year(most years)

2010: was the release of graal era on mobile devices, and celebrating graaloween wasn’t that important as it is today.

2011: we got more in depth of celebration our holidays and got more social with one another.

2012:the holiday shop items came, I’m not sure what else happened this year. Here were the items that I’m informed that was released this year: skull dagger,shadow dagger,dreamer axe, devil spear,death scythe, engel sword and petal scythe. Not much else about graaloween this year besides trick or treating,or crypt.

2013: had two really fun quests, one quest was a mystery about a murder and if you solved the case, you would be able to go into the holiday shop, with very cool hats,furniture and weapons. Melees:Crimson sword,devil scythe,zombie axe,dual axe,buzz saw,half cut moon,tyrian trident,reaper scythe,and i think devil staff was in the same year but i dont know, im probably missing a few melees but thats all i can remember. Now on to the memorable guns: starting off with the two and only diablo pistols,spooky bow,chain gun, and there was one other one but i dont know the name of, i think it was a launcher of some kind but i cant remember.

2014: had the best quest in graal era ever, you had to go around a hostpital and find clues, it took me about a fay to complete the quest. I still remember the quest till this day. Once you finally killed the last boss you were able to buy the syringe melee for 7000 gralats, i bought one myself . There was also another side quest, i didnt do it so i dont have much info on it, but the rewards were, hidden blades,knuckle dagger,rouge dagger.
    Also had the best guns: hallowed rifle,h cannon,deceased cannon, dual diablos,hallowed pistol and pumpkin candy shooter. I hope to see a part 3 of the dual diablos. Or the deceased cannon.

I going to skin the history of 2015,and 2016 because nothing special was released or celebrated those years.

Now in 2017, we had a pretty cool quest that was released and it wasnt bad, we havent had a quest like this in a long time. Hopefully they will have a quest this year.

2018: hopefully we have a halloween quest this year, and maybe some halloween guns, and maybe a mark 3 of the dual diablos. Cause we haven’t had any Halloween gun released in four years. So hopefully this or next year they start celebrating gralloween like they used to. And dont forgot about crypt and melees!
    Btw if this is inthe wrong forum category there is NO need to move it cause no body even goes into the other categorys, it will just get lost.

Leveler
    1. They'll move ot anyway if it's in the wrong section.
    2. The last quest was being worked on before so they just finished an unfinished thing, but maybe there's hope who knows.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin