Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slime mode on chem

Slime mode on chem

The slime mode on chem is useless, I️ never have found a reason to use it yet when I️ switch to the chem that is the default mode it gives you. It’s very annoying on a 200 ec gun to have a mode that isn’t helpful or useful whatsoever, this mode should be changed or allowed in based, it’s not op whatever it’s just a slime launcher. I️ don’t see why that would be an issue to just allow the slime mode in bases to make this fun a little more versatile and not just a “spam in the streets” gun.

With the current ratio of chem users rn it will not happen it will end up all gathered at the entrance spamming green lava and gas launchers that’s is enough reason why it will never get allowed in base

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    With the current ratio of chem users rn it will not happen it will end up all gathered at the entrance spamming green lava and gas launchers that’s is enough reason why it will never get allowed in base

Well couldn’t you say the same for gas launchers, they could all be at the entrance of a door and spam the explosive gas. Very few gangs have players with chems. If they did add it in a base tho it would also probably be best if they nerfed the slime affect. It’s just pointless right now here needs to be some use to it or change it to a gas affect

Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post
    Well couldn’t you say the same for gas launchers, they could all be at the entrance of a door and spam the explosive gas. Very few gangs have players with chems. If they did add it in a base tho it would also probably be best if they nerfed the slime affect. It’s just pointless right now here needs to be some use to it or change it to a gas affect
    You can’t compare slim to gas launcher gas can be ineffective if you have gas mask on while slim is way op you can never escape from it with or without gas mask when the time came back then to balance chem the majority were given 2 options and they choose the street pk since it was going to be more weaker inside base than being outside base.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    You can’t compare slim to gas launcher gas can be ineffective if you have gas mask on while slim is way op you can never escape from it with or without gas mask when the time came back then to balance chem the majority were given 2 options and they choose the street pk since it was going to be more weaker inside base than being outside base.

I’m saying they should at least nerf the slime affect if they add it in bases, or change the whole slime affect in all. It’s just pointless right now whose going to run into ur slime that disappears after 3 seconds in the streets. I️ just think this mode needs to be changed or nerfed and allowed in bases

The slime mode was made to be used in bases in the first place since it’s meant to shoot over walls. Since it’s been banned from its main purpose, I don’t really see how it’s even slightly useful. I told Sam back in winter 2016 to limit the chemical gun by removing it from the event shop once the 100th person buys it instead of banning it from bases, but it’s too late now.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The slime mode was made to be used in bases in the first place since it’s meant to shoot over walls. Since it’s been banned from its main purpose, I don’t really see how it’s even slightly useful. I told Sam back in winter 2016 to limit the chemical gun by removing it from the event shop once the 100th person buys it instead of banning it from bases, but it’s too late now.
    100 people with chems that are allowed in bases would be a mess. If you remember the ds vs obs war obs had only 4 chems. 4, it was all it took for darkside to lose. Now imagine if there were 10 chems on each team.. Chem is a gun that requires no skill to use. Allowing it on streets only was the best thing admins have ever done
    Admins - - ERA

The chem gun is the most OP gun in the game
    The slime should be treated as a bonus. The main gun is well worth 200 ec even if it didnt have the slime effect.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    The chem gun is the most OP gun in the game
    The slime should be treated as a bonus. The main gun is well worth 200 ec even if it didnt have the slime effect.
    Yea, the main affect is very op and is fair that it is only in the streets, the slime affect on the other hand has 0 use. If everyone thinks it is to op to be added in bases the they should nerf it or give it a different effect. There is straight up no use for the slime at the moment which I️ think should be changed considering. When u switch to ur chem that’s the main effect that is given.

ok just make the explosive mode the default gun when tapping the weapon hotkey