Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fortnite additions.

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Admins trying to make era cancerous
    lol theyre simple ganis, just have some fun its a game

my god just be happy those are added ingame it has nothing to do about other games seriously

fortnite is a great game and most of the people like it, i respect your choices but the dances doesn't belong to fortnite, so everyone can use it. also i dont think you can even claim a copyright on a dance..
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

I welcome more Fortnite dances

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Frankly, I believe that there is nothing wrong with implementing: dances, emotes, etc., from Fortnite, let alone any other game. Even if the animation is not the greatest, it still takes time to create even the simplest of (g)animations. Let us appreciate the fact that the developers are trying to make iEra interesting again, just as it was before, if not better.
    Last edited by Jurassic; 09-10-2018 at 04:02 AM.
    Graal Nerd / I.T. Campus Assistant

Need Help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]