Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fortnite additions.

Fortnite additions.

So as i’m sure you’ve noticed they added these profile animations for your character rather than having your character do the normal old walk on your profile. Honestly i like the idea, i think it’s a fun and good addition. But then they decided to add Floss, and now they’re going to add Orange Justice. Now i could be wrong but i’m pretty sure most of these are dances from Fortnite (well the Floss originated from a kid in 2016 i believe) but it really gained traction when it was added in Fortnite. So my question is why add things from Fortnite to Era? I personally think Fortnite is a disgraceful game and my opinion of it is awful. I’ve tried it once and yes i was bad, but that’s not why i dislike it. I dislike it because it’s aesthetically discomforting, the mechanics are a tad bit weird, and then a few other minor reasons. This game has made references into sports, other games, social media, practically everywhere. Era was one of the few places i rarely heard of the game and now we’re adding in these dances and basically stealing content from EpicGames which is wrong in itself. So once again, i ask why can’t we be unique and original? Why do we have to add in these horrid dances thus making Fortnite a bigger deal in a game that has almost no correlation to?

I don’t intend on spreading hate to anyone who enjoys fortnite, or anyone who has endorsed the additions, or anyone who helped fuel the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    So as i’m sure you’ve noticed they added these profile animations for your character rather than having your character do the normal old walk on your profile. Honestly i like the idea, i think it’s a fun and good addition. But then they decided to add Floss, and now they’re going to add Orange Justice. Now i could be wrong but i’m pretty sure most of these are dances from Fortnite (well the Floss originated from a kid in 2016 i believe) but it really gained traction when it was added in Fortnite. So my question is why add things from Fortnite to Era? I personally think Fortnite is a disgraceful game and my opinion of it is awful. I’ve tried it once and yes i was bad, but that’s not why i dislike it. I dislike it because it’s aesthetically discomforting, the mechanics are a tad bit weird, and then a few other minor reasons. This game has made references into sports, other games, social media, practically everywhere. Era was one of the few places i rarely heard of the game and now we’re adding in these dances and basically stealing content from EpicGames which is wrong in itself. So once again, i ask why can’t we be unique and original? Why do we have to add in these horrid dances thus making Fortnite a bigger deal in a game that has almost no correlation to?

I don’t intend on spreading hate to anyone who enjoys fortnite, or anyone who has endorsed the additions, or anyone who helped fuel the idea.

I mean Orange Justice ALSO originated from someone irl, so it is not necessarily from Fortnite. These additions to me are very objective to the person.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    I mean Orange Justice ALSO originated from someone irl, so it is not necessarily from Fortnite. These additions to me are very objective to the person.
    I did not know this, thank you for letting me know.

Development Team
    No one is stealing anything, everyone is just following the latest trends, and none of these things originated from fortnite.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I said this in a different thread and I'll say it here, fortnite took ALL of its dances from trends and celebrities, none of the dances are copyrighted, there even was an outrage from a rapper wanting compensation on that because they used his moves but failed since you can't copyright moves, only choreography.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I said this in a different thread and I'll say it here, fortnite took ALL of its dances from trends and celebrities, none of the dances are copyrighted, there even was an outrage from a rapper wanting compensation on that because they used his moves but failed since you can't copyright moves, only choreography.
    hmm never saw the thread. and you have a good point, they’re not copyrighted. that still doesn’t change the fact that fortnite is what made them very very popular, and era decided to hop on that train and start using them.

hmm never saw the thread. and you have a good point, they’re not copyrighted. that still doesn’t change the fact that fortnite is what made them very very popular, and era decided to hop on that train and start using them.

They were already very popular though, if anything Fortnite just helped a little, them being famous was what got them there in the first place.

You might hate fortnite, but don't forget that many many people play it and most of the era population play it as well, so it might look funny in 2D but it would be a fun reference to things they already know, era following a trend is a common thing and the game always has done it with shops of holidays and events.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Most people dont know that orange justice wasnt from fortnite. It originated from cyber goth emo dancers- to roy purdy

Admins trying to make era cancerous
    Admins - - ERA