Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playing Graal on a Controller.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo

Playing Graal on a Controller.

Hi there! Long time no see.

My apologies, I've been busy with school and such, but I still set aside some time to play Graal.

Anyway, that's not the point. I recently learned how to play Graal on my Desktop with a controller-and it's a pretty fun experience.

Really brings a new level of depth to the game and it's pretty comfortable to just sit back and play on my TV screen/ Desktop Monitor (just cast it onto your TV).

All you really have to do is download a hotkey application (I found Gopher360 to be the most efficient one simply because it auto-sets the keys) and just plug in/or wirelessly connect and play.

(On a side note I want to thank Kenny, I'd never connected a control to my Desktop and he really asked me to just add a hotkey)

Since then, I haven't played on mobile. The controls are really fluid and I feel like it's a better way to keep up with the game.

I use a random controller that I bought with my Desktop (it's like $20) and it'll still keep up with the game.

The only strange part is that it's a bit strange to figure out the actual buttons, it's not impossible but it's not entirely easy, so I suggest you just play around with it a bit before you get into it.

That's really it-just wanted to share something for anyone who didn't really know about it. I think it's an underused way to play Graal.

What do you think about playing on a Controller?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Woah :0 I actually never tried a controller for era! Seems interesting though, I may try it

Now get 20K spar wins with it
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Now get 20K spar wins with it
    I'm fine with 1k- too many egos in one place

I'd go mad and quit again lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Woah :0 I actually never tried a controller for era! Seems interesting though, I may try it
    It's really fun.

I used the Chrome Browser, also.

(I'm not sure if it differs.)

Last edited by failure; 09-07-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

I have a question (or just some good for thought)

Is there any way I can use a controller to play Graal on my phone?

Newcomer
    Hey Blink,
    do you know if this would work with say an xbox controller over bluetooth with the program Gopher?
    also how does this compare to keyboard or iphone in spar? Does it feel easier to control?

Quote Originally Posted by iFrayzer View Post
    Hey Blink,
    do you know if this would work with say an xbox controller over bluetooth with the program Gopher?
    also how does this compare to keyboard or iphone in spar? Does it feel easier to control?
    I'm pretty sure it will work- but I use wired controllers so I really don't know.

The movements are much more fluid IMO when it comes to sparring but I still use keyboard controls to strafe and shoot.

I'd use Controller over Keyboard and Mobile controls.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    I changed the controls on my steam controller to play on Facebook Gameroom, and it's not exactly easy to play but it is possible. It's easier for me to just remap the arrow keys to WASD since I've never actually played any games with a controller and have exclusively only used keyboards.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    I changed the controls on my steam controller to play on Facebook Gameroom, and it's not exactly easy to play but it is possible. It's easier for me to just remap the arrow keys to WASD since I've never actually played any games with a controller and have exclusively only used keyboards.
    How do you remap keys on facebook for games? Ive been stuck using IJKL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iFrayzer View Post
    How do you remap keys on facebook for games? Ive been stuck using IJKL
    I've got a SteelSeries keyboard which comes with software that allows me to have different profiles and remap keys. A cheaper route would just be to use AutoHotkey if you've got Windows.

I saw. I conquered. I came.