Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Playing Graal on a Controller.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    I've got a SteelSeries keyboard which comes with software that allows me to have different profiles and remap keys. A cheaper route would just be to use AutoHotkey if you've got Windows.
    So do you swap back to your normal profile to type PM's / chat? I've thought about remapping through keyboard software's but then the problem of typing often comes into play.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    apex-350-hero-alt.png__952x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2[1].png
    See those 4 buttons in the top left? I press one of those and my profile changes, so if I need to chat I just press L1 and then tab, then to go back to WASD I press L3 which contains the remapped keys.
    With AutoHotkey, you can make a script to disable the remaps when you press tab to chat, then when you press enter, it enables them again.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    apex-350-hero-alt.png__952x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2[1].png
    See those 4 buttons in the top left? I press one of those and my profile changes, so if I need to chat I just press L1 and then tab, then to go back to WASD I press L3 which contains the remapped keys.
    With AutoHotkey, you can make a script to disable the remaps when you press tab to chat, then when you press enter, it enables them again.
    Well damn you have quite the keyboard. ;__; I only have a steam controller which isn't even mine lololol. (It's my brother's) So I'm still not sure how you would do it if you don't have the kind of keyboard you have. u_u

Or wait, I downloaded a program that enables me to play android games on my laptop. >_> Idk if the app would let me use a controller though cuz like, those games are obviously touchscreen and can be a pain in the butt to play. There's an option that lets you enable the keyboard functions like wasd, but I personally would like to try graal on a controller, would be interesting.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler