-Add playable instruments
    -New cars
    -New Skatebords
    -Add chains to wear like hats
    -Add new guns
    -Better Jobs
    -Cheaper guns
    -Add more pk area
    -ADD MORE ITEMS STOP UPDATING THE DAMN PROFILE AND DANCES! WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DANCES

Just to let you know, making updates like these still require time. Our development team is amazing, but making new items from 0, building a level, scripting items; it all requires time. We do our best to try and release stuff as fast as possible, but I do believe quality over quantity is very important. Otherwise you will start seeing updates with rushed items, and believe me that players may not be happy about this.

(This is only regarding the stuff that requires gfx artists)

Also, some of these items are very specific, so it may not necessarily have a huge impact into “reviving Era.”

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    No new mechanics will be implemented by "adding more items" so therefore the playability of the game doesn't change so just from my perspective, it's hard to revive a game by just simply adding a large amount of items which would most likely just be reskins of other existing items.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

No need to worry about expensive items, because that's already a feature of graal

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    You must be delusional

- - - Updated - - -

Then make good quality items fast

- - - Updated - - -

Admins should stop adding useless things into the game
    That's rather rude, had you not seen what Rima had written? Would you like sloppy looking graphics? It takes TIME for things to be as good as you want them to be. Rushing is not a good idea, you're under pressure and stress.

Excuse you, but nothing that's put into a game is useless, it's all content for the game.

Mind you, that the staff team is always working on something, whether it be big or small, and might I remind you - in order for something to be good, amazing, awesome, whatever it is, it takes time.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Zany
    You must be delusional

- - - Updated - - -

Then make good quality items fast

- - - Updated - - -

Admins should stop adding useless things into the game
    Useless to you? Maybe.

You could take almost anything in the game and prove it useless. It's a matter of perspective. It's adding content and personalization to the game. I'm sorry it's not a brand new gun, a whole new gmap, or "fixing the servers", but don't insult the people who spend their time on making this stuff to please the players just to be talked down at as no less than dirt on the ground.

As everybody has said, you can't make something from nothing and expect it to take no time. If you're going to expect these huge, time-consuming, involved, quality updates but also expect no lag, expect it to happen ASAP, expect it to be extremely purposeful, whatever the definition of that is at this point, then you're setting the entire game up for failure.

Quite a few of these things were just added too.

In order to be pleased by what you get, you have to have an open mind and patience, and at least have borderline respect for those who volunteer their time towards making, scripting (which is extremely difficult to do), animating, leveling, and implementing these items and areas.

These admins are trying to kill Graal Era. All the new updates are making more people quit

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not true at all

Development Team
    These admins are trying to kill Graal Era. All the new updates are making more people quit

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not true at all
    If staff were trying to kill era, pretty sure they would start by deleting accounts and wiping the map clean.

Mind you, reasons of the population being lower as of now, is because a lot of people have gone back to school, however I do agree that the count has been lower than it has been in previous years, but I do not agree that it's being killed off by staff. They want more than anything for iEra to be successful, and they're doing the best they can. Even if you don't appreciate the new content that has come out as of now, other people do. They can't focus on a small group of people who dislike one thing that came out, they focus on the majority. You can't please everyone at once, there will be times where you hate things yes, but other times you will appreciate things.

Spoiler

Development Team
    You’re delusional

- - - Updated - - -

If they were trying their best then I wouldn’t be making this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    If staff were trying to kill era, pretty sure they would start by deleting accounts and wiping the map clean.

Mind you, reasons of the population being lower as of now, is because a lot of people have gone back to school, however I do agree that the count has been lower than it has been in previous years, but I do not agree that it's being killed off by staff. They want more than anything for iEra to be successful, and they're doing the best they can. Even if you don't appreciate the new content that has come out as of now, other people do. They can't focus on a small group of people who dislike one thing that came out, they focus on the majority. You can't please everyone at once, there will be times where you hate things yes, but other times you will appreciate things.
    Can you even read properly? Also you are being extremely rude, and illogical.

Spoiler

Development Team
    Can you even think?
    Clearly yes, I have put much thought into my sentences.

Please just drop the act, this thread is going to get closed if you continue to provoke.

Spoiler