Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saving Era

Saving Era

Its sad seeing the player count to drop down to 800-900 players. Thats very sad considering what it used to be. This game is slowly dying due to few new players. Even the era go forums are dying. As players we should take initiative and try and advertise and find ways to expand this game to save it. The staff should also be focusing on implementing ways to make this game better for nee players, which I️ know isn’t easy to do. I️ liked seeing how unixmad showed interest in saving graal by making the video/advertisement contest. Anyways we should all start finding ways to improve this games player base or work on ideas that staff could do to make this game more enjoyable for new players. I️ do think lack of advertisement is the main issue, also the games pictures don’t look very appealing in the AppStore. Lets save Graal.

It should be considered to create an advertisement team for era to make a difference.

Unixmad won't give his bread for this game
    Admins - - ERA

Zany
    The amount of players went down because everybody (main players) are back in school. The middle of the night is deserted, as is early morning to mid day.

The middle of the night (from America), means people from the west coast of NA to Europe is asleep. From parts of Europe to Asia, they're all in school. So basically a large chunk of the entire playerbase is sleeping or in school. With early and mid day, it's similar because all the people in America to Europe are in school and parts of Asia are asleep by that point.

Although I do know staff are doing a lot to try and please the players. I think considering the original and main base of players is now gone, since it's been such a long time for them, that takes out some population, on top of seasonal influences.

I do understand the general trend of population is going down of course though, which is inevitable with time with any online game.

Still, there should be some type of staff team dedicated to advertisement, this game wont die if we can find a way to grow the player base

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post
    Still, there should be some type of staff team dedicated to advertisement, this game wont die if we can find a way to grow the player base
    Every thing dies at one point in time.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Im saying this game wont die as of now.

Banned
    generally speaking the population has been on a steep decline, regardless of the fact that large portions of the playerbase have begun to head back to school. Even when this was the case 2-3 years ago, the player-base maintained a solid number of about 2.5-3k people online at one time. While there are many factors that can attribute to player count numbers dropping the most obvious of them would be the departure of a lot of the original players that played this game. On top of the fiasco we've been having in terms of content and player dissatisfaction, as well as the negative wrap that the staff team has gotten over the course of two years it is no surprise to see the game slowly die off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    While this is generally true, successful games can continue to last and grow for a long time, WoW is a perfect example of this as the player base has only gotten bigger with almost 6 million daily users.

No its not aa matter of school. On weekday afternoons in the past there would be 1.6-1.8k players minimally online, but nowadays it just numbers slightly over a thousand, sometimes even fewer.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

SEAMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    No its not aa matter of school. On weekday afternoons in the past there would be 1.6-1.8k players minimally online, but nowadays it just numbers slightly over a thousand, sometimes even fewer.
    Yes sir it is true sir. I want to save this game if there is no players anymoret o played this game.....