Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saving Era

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Everybody knows what to do but, we don't have the authority to make decisions.
    Feedbacks are only towards the game and not BTS improvements.
    exactly, since this game is runned by volunteers, they dont have powers to make big changes. big changes is like for e.g make the servers great again and invest more money for a long term decision. however the volunteers(admins) cant do this, they can only do small updates just like plasma recently but they cant improve the quality of the game and do big changes, those small updates can entertain some people but if the servers are not great, its not fun. so the owner of the game must take important decisions before its too late.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Everybody knows what to do but, we don't have the authority to make decisions.
    Feedbacks are only towards the game and not BTS improvements.
    Us as players can create an advertisement campaign , which could spark unixmad to do more.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post
    Us as players can create an advertisement campaign , which could spark unixmad to do more.
    Tbh, I highly doubt that.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Banned
    to be completely honest this game is pretty much in the gutter right now, not to mention the fact staff are overloaded with so many projects and so little manpower to implement them. On top of that the "support" system is a complete joke run by the same people that jail you so even if you do send an appeal you are basically going to get shut down anyway since the staff that jailed you are most likely reading your ticket and therefore biased towards your case. Because lets be honest staff are people too and to say that their impressions or personal opinions of you do not affect their judgement is a complete joke. There are instances where I've personally sent several tickets throughout a week and got 0 responses or a short curt answer after waiting days and days on end. The system is almost never on your side and never will be. Lets not also mention the fact that the TOS related to Graal are also a complete joke and aren't even legally enforceable, so are therefore nonbinding.

While I appreciate all the new aesthetics and weapons that were put into the game recently, it would be even nicer if there were a collective effort to focus on one big project so that us players have even less to complain about, shifting the blame or making the excuse that you don't run a certain project are not ways to make the player base appreciate you more. And being volunteers is also literally no excuse since you are being paid with in-game currency and items which are usually in amounts that you would see in gralat packs. Even as a volunteer it's important to keep in mind that you are still running a game with actual paying customers, so you should really think about how you would want to be treated in that situation.
    Last edited by Tasim; 09-15-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Getting paid in game(volunteers) have literaly NO impact on staff powers, they do not have enough powers, even the higher admins, to make big changes to improve the gameplay quality. Again,
    This belongs to the owner choice’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    to be completely honest this game is pretty much in the gutter right now, not to mention the fact staff are overloaded with so many projects and so little manpower to implement them. On top of that the "support" system is a complete joke run by the same people that jail you so even if you do send an appeal you are basically going to get shut down anyway since the staff that jailed you are most likely reading your ticket and therefore biased towards your case. Because lets be honest staff are people too and to say that their impressions or personal opinions of you do not affect their judgement is a complete joke. There are instances where I've personally sent several tickets throughout a week and got 0 responses or a short curt answer after waiting days and days on end. The system is almost never on your side and never will be. Lets not also mention the fact that the TOS related to Graal are also a complete joke and aren't even legally enforceable, so are therefore nonbinding.

While I appreciate all the new aesthetics and weapons that were put into the game recently, it would be even nicer if there were a collective effort to focus on one big project so that us players have even less to complain about, shifting the blame or making the excuse that you don't run a certain project are not ways to make the player base appreciate you more. And being volunteers is also literally no excuse since you are being paid with in-game currency and items which are usually in amounts that you would see in gralat packs. Even as a volunteer it's important to keep in mind that you are still running a game with actual paying customers, so you should really think about how you would want to be treated in that situation.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    The part about the people jailing you are the ones reading your ticket, i can say thats not true. Most warns / Jails come from PRs and 0 PRs do the tickets.

Sometimes I see it drop to 500 but that's as low it gets.

If you went onto Ol'West you wouldn't be suprised. All you would see is tumble weeds.