Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saving Era

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    While this is generally true, successful games can continue to last and grow for a long time, WoW is a perfect example of this as the player base has only gotten bigger with almost 6 million daily users
    I already know that. This ain't a big game.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I already know that. This ain't a big game.
    So lets try and expand the player base, instead of just saying yea this is a small game it will die soon anyway. Because it wont if we work on advertisement and working kn building the player base as a community.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post
    So lets try and expand the player base, instead of just saying yea this is a small game it will die soon anyway. Because it wont if we work on advertisement and working kn building the player base as a community.
    That's kind of hard considering this is one server, that hasn't been updated in a looooong time. Would make things so much easier if there were several servers and such, less lag, less clusters of people, less spam, and so much more.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    That's kind of hard considering this is one server, that hasn't been updated in a looooong time. Would make things so much easier if there were several servers and such, less lag, less clusters of people, less spam, and so much more.
    Player base expands>more money being made for unixmad>able to upgrade servers

Development Team
    Player base expands>more money being made for unixmad>able to upgrade servers
    He already has more than enough lol, he could update it any moment but NAH.

Spoiler

As of now its still playable, if the player base was larger it would be more of a concern to unixmad

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    As of now its still playable, if the player base was larger it would be more of a concern to unixmad
    I guess for him it's that he has to see exponential growth in order to see whether he's going to commit to it, which would explain the video contest.

That's just my guess-just connecting dots here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I guess for him it's that he has to see exponential growth in order to see whether he's going to commit to it, which would explain the video contest.

That's just my guess-just connecting dots here.

Exactly.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Exactly.
    I really hope that's the case, Era has so much potential if the right steps are made to take care of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I really hope that's the case, Era has so much potential if the right steps are made to take care of it.
    Everybody knows what to do but, we don't have the authority to make decisions.
    Feedbacks are only towards the game and not BTS improvements.