Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make Forting Fun Again

Newcomer

Gangster Hat Make Forting Fun Again

Forting a.k.a gang zone invasion, this event should be bringing tons of players to fight to the death so that their gang are able to kill the most amount of people inside the base for the 30 minute duration. Since the changes were implemented with the base changes a lot of basers and forters have quit the game, and a lot of people like me are not enjoying the forting scene since the changes. A big thing missing from forting is how its supposed to be a close quarters fast paced event but since the changes it just does not feel the same as it used to be.
    Here are my suggestions:

• Disable the medical room *JUST FOR FORTING EVENTS* (enabled during non forting events)
    • Make the spawns how they used to be, outside the base door full hp
    • Keep the rules the same with the gang that has the base how extra points are earned on each kill(and other rules as well)

I don't expect this to go anywhere I just felt like sharing how me(and I'm sure most of the community) feel about the forting situation. Feel free to leave feedback&opinions down below. Thanks for reading

I think they should just reverse the changes like they used to be before the update.. It was much more easier to get PKs back than...

Also since Bitzsam is inactive, can we reverse all the changes he made except the gun balancing, event shop and exotic coin shop
    Admins - - ERA

I read that as "Make Fortnite Fun Again"

I️ agree, the changes they made ruined forting.

I agree with you on that. Back then I was able to get so many kills with my m107 etc. It felt more exciting as well as fun. Nowadays, I don't bother anymore to fort since it's update.

Newcomer
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Gexxx View Post
    bump
    If you want this idea to go somewhere, I recommend to speak to a developer.

Newcomer
    ive tried talking to a dev, didnt get a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Gexxx View Post
    Forting a.k.a gang zone invasion, this event should be bringing tons of players to fight to the death so that their gang are able to kill the most amount of people inside the base for the 30 minute duration. Since the changes were implemented with the base changes a lot of basers and forters have quit the game, and a lot of people like me are not enjoying the forting scene since the changes. A big thing missing from forting is how its supposed to be a close quarters fast paced event but since the changes it just does not feel the same as it used to be.
    Here are my suggestions:

• Disable the medical room *JUST FOR FORTING EVENTS* (enabled during non forting events)
    • Make the spawns how they used to be, outside the base door full hp
    • Keep the rules the same with the gang that has the base how extra points are earned on each kill(and other rules as well)

I don't expect this to go anywhere I just felt like sharing how me(and I'm sure most of the community) feel about the forting situation. Feel free to leave feedback&opinions down below. Thanks for reading
    Can we impose an Area Tax of 20 gralats for every kill made out of the base on Pkers?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Yes make it fun again