Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: iEra's Graphics Team is Hiring!

Quote Originally Posted by jmminocencio View Post
    hey what is diferent of gani in graphics

- - - Updated - - -

ineed a explanation why i apply in graphics iamade a cool things but idnt get hired what is the meaning of that
    Not all art is good art.

Graphics Team dedicates to designing things for the game, the more visual part of things. Ganis are the animations of when these items are used, like making a gun shoo or making a character dance.

The graphics team makes the visuals, the gani team gives motion to said visuals. They go hand to hand although doing different jobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

hey what is diferent of gani in graphics

- - - Updated - - -

ineed a explanation why i apply in graphics iamade a cool things but idnt get hired what is the meaning of that
    Here's a simple version of what Kazz and Magic said:

Gani- the animation
    Graphics- the artwork used in the gani
    They tend to hire only their own. If you're not one of them, chances are that you'll never join them.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Gani- the animation

They tend to hire only their own. If you're not one of them, chances are that you'll never join them.
    Show me the way of becoming one with the squaaa.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Gani- the animation

Please stop it, it is not true at all lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    It kinda is. If you aren't an Astro who chills with PRs and has friends inside your chances are lower.

It hasn't happened to me, haven't even applied. But it's most likely true
    Naw, I always chilled with admins and such but obviously I am not an admin, I bet I would be if it were true. The thing is you cant become an admin or have a harder time if you (mis)behave a certain way. If I ever become an admin its because my skill. Normally admins are the coolest players because I feel it is off of attitude and reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wast View Post
    It kinda is. If you aren't an Astro who chills with PRs and has friends inside your chances are lower.

It hasn't happened to me, haven't even applied. But it's most likely true
    It will just make people feel like it is true when it is not. Like mentioned, I was hired without no connections whatsoever; I don't want people to be discouraged by mere rumors.

I treat people as equals, if I see that there is someone whom I believe is fit for the job I will consider them for it. If people apply and don't get hired, it is most likely because there was something lacking on what they provided or that there was another issue. Doesn't necessarily mean that the person did not have any connections.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    It will just make people feel like it is true when it is not. Like mentioned, I was hired without no connections whatsoever; I don't want people to be discouraged by mere rumors.

I treat people as equals, if I see that there is someone whom I believe is fit for the job I will consider them for it. If people apply and don't get hired, it is most likely because there was something lacking on what they provided or that there was another issue. Doesn't necessarily mean that the person did not have any connections.
    If there is a problem now, will they still have a chance in the future?

@Grahfix: Don't attack those who are innconect, and Rima would be classified as "innocent" until proven otherwise. Which, I honeslty doubt that anyone could prove otherwise.
    @Rima: I was just answering his question assuming that the information he provided was accurate and unbiased.
    I trust that you will judge fairly, but I cannot mend or bend the fact that the hiring techniques some other branches apply are rather... questionable in nature...

@Grahfix: Don't attack those who are innconect, and Rima would be classified as "innocent" until proven otherwise. Which, I honeslty doubt that anyone could prove otherwise.
    @Rima: I was just answering his question assuming that the information he provided was accurate and unbiased.
    I trust that you will judge fairly, but I cannot mend or bend the fact that the hiring techniques some other branches apply are rather... questionable in nature...
    Confusion! Lmao I asked a question. You have to quote me and explain what you thought I meant. Besides, I normally just agree with admins because they know what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Confusion! Lmao I asked a question. You have to quote me and explain what you thought I meant. Besides, I normally just agree with admins because they know what they are talking about.

Lol
    (You were chewing at Rami so I said take it down a notch, she's chill)