Thread: Why do heads cost double the amount of a body?

Leveler

Why do heads cost double the amount of a body?

Title. I've always been curious.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I think bodies should cost more since they are harder to make..
    Admins - - ERA

Banned
    I don’t know the real reason, but from what I would think, it’s because heads and faces are more unique. In real life, people can go twinsies and wear the same clothes, but their faces are always different. People can change their clothes if they want to try a new outfit, but their face won’t change. In graal, you’re allowed to have animations on heads but not on bodies. Staff heads can be protected, but staff bodies cannot. Heads are shown in more places than bodies are, like PMs and the friends list. I think that heads are seen as more of an identifying characteristic than bodies are, and that’s why they cost more.

simply because people usually only look at and care about the head

especially astros/kids dating online

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I don’t know the real reason, but from what I would think, it’s because heads and faces are more unique. In real life, people can go twinsies and wear the same clothes, but their faces are always different. People can change their clothes if they want to try a new outfit, but their face won’t change. In graal, you’re allowed to have animations on heads but not on bodies. Staff heads can be protected, but staff bodies cannot. Heads are shown in more places than bodies are, like PMs and the friends list. I think that heads are seen as more of an identifying characteristic than bodies are, and that’s why they cost more.
    if an admin is wearing a head he didnt make, how can you proves that he stealed ur head? just wondering.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Title. I've always been curious.
    Heads have brains which controls everything.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Not if you have your brain in your butt. About 68% of people do

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    What if you don't have a brain? I feel discriminated
    Admins - - ERA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    if an admin is wearing a head he didnt make, how can you proves that he stealed ur head? just wondering.
    There are a few rules for a staff head to be protected. We can't just have any head and decide "Hey, I'm making this mine, no one else is allowed to use it!", we have to submit it to a high staff member for approval. Protected heads have to be made from scratch. If a staff head is an edit of an existing head, it won't be protected (for example, neither of my custom heads are allowed to be protected because they're just edits). If you've been wearing a head for a long time and a staff member gets an edit of your head protected, talk to a PRA or other high staff member, and they will deal with the issue. Make sure you have proof or some way to explain it or something, though.

Don't know, never made sense to me. A body is harder to make than a head, so it should cost more.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    The International Brain Society reports that 50% of those 68% farted which ended up blowing their brains out.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".