Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fixing PK - or at least trying.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    There's no such thing as hard work if refunds were to be implemented.
    It's gonna be an endless cycle of you getting what is better than the other.

Cut the refund idea crap, it's time people get real towards ideas.
    Then how can the argument for nerfing guns here and their be fair. No one wants to play a game where they work towards things or spend big money on something just for it to be nerfed, sometimes constantly. Theres no point of making a gun have the stats it does or where some consider “OP” if once too many people get it they just nerf it. I️ don’t understand the reasoning towards that. How about just take those items out of the shop if people are worried about too many people having the weapon.

Banned
    Okay let's get this straight:

- A gun that's made to be OP will eventually get a serious setback.
    - 250 out of the maximum player count owns the same weapon.
    - Take into consideration EC is easy to earn now as compared to last time.
    - Your effort still pays off because you worked for the weapon.

What people are getting is if they're unhappy with a certain nerf, they have every right to start a debate on it.
    What people do not get is refunds cannot exist unless the gun itself was improvised from the start.

I understand that dedication is the key idea of initiating gun refunds but, bluntly pushing the developers to implement it will cause everybody else to get another dominating weapon in later days.
    Then you'll start witnessing even more nerfs daily and the cycle repeats. It's not a bad proposal just that people fail to comprehend the impacts gun refunds will impose on the game.

Okay let's get this straight:

- A gun that's made to be OP will eventually get a serious setback.
    - 250 out of the maximum player count owns the same weapon.
    - Take into consideration EC is easy to earn now as compared to last time.
    - Your effort still pays off because you worked for the weapon.

What people are getting is if they're unhappy with a certain nerf, they have every right to start a debate on it.
    What people do not get is refunds cannot exist unless the gun itself was improvised from the start.

I understand that dedication is the key idea of initiating gun refunds but, bluntly pushing the developers to implement it will cause everybody else to get another dominating weapon in later days.
    Then you'll start witnessing even more nerfs daily and the cycle repeats. It's not a bad proposal just that people fail to comprehend the impacts gun refunds will impose on the game.
    I️ see what you mean, gun refunds aren’t the best idea, but I️ would have never bought my chem I️f I️ knee that eventually the gun would be nerfed due to too many people owning the gun (in the case this gun does get nerfed). For example imagine how annoying it was for all the people who spend 90% of there time on Graal basing that bought a chem, and then it got removed for basing. That probably then seemed like a total waste of ec for them. I️ do understand refunds would ruin the game, since you could just refund everything, but if staff are making guns that are op which will leas to them being nerfed when too many people have them, then why don’t they put a cap on how many people can buy the gun, or don’t make it so OP in the start.

u and lyk r very similar

- - - Updated - - -

There's no such thing as hard work if refunds were to be implemented.
    It's gonna be an endless cycle of you getting what is better than the other.

Cut the refund idea crap, it's time people get real towards ideas.
    Flag pole furniture. We need flag pole furniture in-game.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".