Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Testing guns before buying.

Testing guns before buying.

Sorry if bad english is used in this post

Can we get a feature that allows us to test guns for a specific amount of time ( like 30 minutes ) before buying them. Like 90% of my guns that I have are used only few times and then left in my inventory to rust. This can be an alternative to refunding, since refunding will cause a lot of chaos because people with low tier guns can just refund them and buy the best guns gralats can offer. And in order for gun testing not to cause chaos, like noobs running around with BAR and mini guns here are my recommendations on how to do it (if you ever accept this of course) :

-You can only test 1 gun every 1 or 3 months; (Whatever admins choose)
    -In order to test the gun you must have the same amount of gralats as the cost of the weapon; (for example the BAR costs 200K gralats, in order to test the gun you must have 200K gralats on your account)
    -While testing the gun you can't switch to anything else or the test period will end; ( in order to avoid glitchers if there are glitches??)
    -In order to avoid accidental switches, both weapon slots should automatically be used by the test gun;
    -After a specific amount of time (like 30 minutes) the test period will end and you will get a box that asks you if you want to buy the gun;
    -You cannot re-skin the gun while in test period;
    -PKs and Spars with test guns do not add to your account stats, (thanks to Gabipants for the suggestion)

I know this requires a lot of effort to make but if you do it I think the whole playerbase will be thankful

If you have any extra recommendations please write them in the comments also tell me what you think

Also this can be used to avoid the never ending scammed accounts problem where you switch your account with another person to test guns and than get revoked
    Last edited by iHit; 09-18-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Post was unfinished
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    -In order to test the gun you must have the same amount of gralats as the cost of the weapon; (for example the BAR costs 200K gralats, in order to test the gun you must have 200K gralats on your account)
    This is a good idea. I'll give you another one: PKs with rented guns do not add to your account stats, neither would Spars.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    This is a good idea. I'll give you another one: PKs with rented guns do not add to your account stats, neither would Spars.
    Good one
    Admins - - ERA

Good Idea!! You are a genuis.....
    Insert Signature Here

Leveler
    I like
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I was skeptical at first but this seems like a really good idea. You should also ban the guns in fort as well.

The idea has been brought up before, and I do like it. It'll be nice to mess around with guns like the BAR or the Metalstorm. But, unfortunately, Staff rejected the idea saying that players could easily find a way to glitch the system to permanently keep the gun.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The idea has been brought up before, and I do like it. It'll be nice to mess around with guns like the BAR or the Metalstorm. But, unfortunately, Staff rejected the idea saying that players could easily find a way to glitch the system to permanently keep the gun.
    Not if they code it properly and do the things I mentioned above "While testing the gun you can't switch to anything else or the test period will end; ( in order to avoid glitchers if there are glitches??)" and "In order to test the gun you must have the same amount of gralats as the cost of the weapon; (for example the BAR costs 200K gralats, in order to test the gun you must have 200K gralats on your account)"

However it's a lot of effort and since admins are not being paid irl cash for their work I don't think there will be someone that will waste their time for this update
    Admins - - ERA

Soldier Picciotti
    Been asked. Been denied. Next please

While testing the gun you can't switch to anything else or the test period will end
    This would just be annoying to the player renting the gun. What if they need to eat something so they can heal, or what if they want to dig? (The list goes on and on)
    In order to test the gun you must have the same amount of gralats as the cost of the weapon; (for example the BAR costs 200K gralats, in order to test the gun you must have 200K gralats on your account)
    The player would still be able to glitch the system and keep his gralats.

Harder≠stopped
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".