Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Testing guns before buying.

So try before you buy? BitZsam suggests people will find a way to glitch it and walk off with the guns.

ok thats a pretty good idea or we could have the refund system thats the problem im just like you i have bought may guns that i don use now i want to refund them

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Sorry if bad english is used in this post

Can we get a feature that allows us to test guns for a specific amount of time ( like 30 minutes ) before buying them. Like 90% of my guns that I have are used only few times and then left in my inventory to rust. This can be an alternative to refunding, since refunding will cause a lot of chaos because people with low tier guns can just refund them and buy the best guns gralats can offer. And in order for gun testing not to cause chaos, like noobs running around with BAR and mini guns here are my recommendations on how to do it (if you ever accept this of course) :

-You can only test 1 gun every 1 or 3 months; (Whatever admins choose)
    -In order to test the gun you must have the same amount of gralats as the cost of the weapon; (for example the BAR costs 200K gralats, in order to test the gun you must have 200K gralats on your account)
    -While testing the gun you can't switch to anything else or the test period will end; ( in order to avoid glitchers if there are glitches??)
    -In order to avoid accidental switches, both weapon slots should automatically be used by the test gun;
    -After a specific amount of time (like 30 minutes) the test period will end and you will get a box that asks you if you want to buy the gun;
    -You cannot re-skin the gun while in test period;
    -PKs and Spars with test guns do not add to your account stats, (thanks to Gabipants for the suggestion)

I know this requires a lot of effort to make but if you do it I think the whole playerbase will be thankful

If you have any extra recommendations please write them in the comments also tell me what you think

Also this can be used to avoid the never ending scammed accounts problem where you switch your account with another person to test guns and than get revoked
    It is a good idea, to avoid the theft of weapons:

I would add or touch up
    -It creates a test house in which you have to enter if you want to try some weapon
    -When you are inside that house you can not do:
    1.You can not say unstick me
    2. You can not access the inventory
    3. You can not change your weapon
    4. If you reconnect, you will remain inside the house
    5. You can not leave the house unless you return the weapon
    6. You can not do summon
    7. You can not do bot events
    8. You can not access the house with a raised pin
    9. You can not enter any house
    10. You can not speak

The only thing you can do is shoot, I do not know if what I said will help

Good idea, but the amount of code that would have to go into a project like this would be unbelievable. I don't think staff disapprove of something like this, it just ranks lower on their priority list than everything else they have to constantly work on.

This has been suggested multiple times it probably won't happen, please refer to one of the older threads.