Unmotiviation. The game peaked a long time ago and ever since then it’s been straight downhill. I would say the game peaked in 2014 because that’s when everyone was online and doing something. 4 years later not much new content has been released, and the content that has been released has been a disappointment. From my perspective MPX and Plasma are both flops. MPX took some time to come out and when it did people had already started to lose interest in it.

If the game constantly received new content and updates it would keep some players and attract new ones. There hasn’t been any good guns, or items in general added recently. Sometimes when items are added they have no coorelation or relevancy to the theme of the game, however some of the most popular items can classify under that category. Updating or improving things like basing and sparing and pking would be a good idea. The problem is there aren’t many people available that can make our wishes come through. I understand people have lives but if you can’t do your job or if you can’t contribute you shouldn’t be an admin.