Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2 Years Later, Server is Dead.

Rodeo
    Unmotiviation. The game peaked a long time ago and ever since then it’s been straight downhill. I would say the game peaked in 2014 because that’s when everyone was online and doing something. 4 years later not much new content has been released, and the content that has been released has been a disappointment. From my perspective MPX and Plasma are both flops. MPX took some time to come out and when it did people had already started to lose interest in it.

If the game constantly received new content and updates it would keep some players and attract new ones. There hasn’t been any good guns, or items in general added recently. Sometimes when items are added they have no coorelation or relevancy to the theme of the game, however some of the most popular items can classify under that category. Updating or improving things like basing and sparing and pking would be a good idea. The problem is there aren’t many people available that can make our wishes come through. I understand people have lives but if you can’t do your job or if you can’t contribute you shouldn’t be an admin.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I feel like the nerf of bar, and the unbalance of guns made a huge impact aswell. I get bar was overpowered, but bitz didn't really do the server any justice cause there is still unbalance.
    Also, is there anyway I could apply to be a Gang Admin, not the type that deals with rewards, maybe one that updates bases, makes changes within ally systems, etc.
    Ive been basing for around, 8? or so years, and I currently have a gang thats top like 15. Im just curious if theres any position I could get to help out the server. Thanks
    You can't apply for gang admin. Plus, if you were to be gang admin, you can't be selective of what you would be doing. It's like asking to be a PR except without having to deal with players.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    You can't apply for gang admin. Plus, if you were to be gang admin, you can't be selective of what you would be doing. It's like asking to be a PR except without having to deal with players.
    I get that, but a gang admin should be someone who has based for a long time and has a deep understanding of it. Im just saying.

Personally, I like Kenny, he's very nice. I am just saying a gang admin should do more than deal with rewards. Again, nothing on Kenny, I just feel that basing is bigger than just what awards you get. It should be about BASING.

Every game dies out at one point or another. Ni No Kuni 2 came out, which hit the player quite a bit, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey has been recently announced and both look cool as hell.

In simple terms? Keep up with the best, or die out like the rest.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I just feel that basing is bigger than just what awards you get. It should be about BASING.
    Why do you base then if you don't have the incentive of rewards?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Why do you base then if you don't have the incentive of rewards?
    I base for fun, personally.

Only 3/10 admins are currently working, others stay afks or talk with their friends

Weirdly during this summer when Froz and I logged on it said the player base had 3000 players.So the player base isn't dying even though when the 17 staff members left I thought some of the player got diminished. But I wouldn't know since school practically started for most states. But yeah more updates woo we need that eeeyyyy
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    Weirdly this summer it said the player base had 3000 players. But I wouldn't know since school practically started for most states. But yeah more updates woo we need that eeeyyyy
    Become Graphics staff again ok

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk