Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2 Years Later, Server is Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Become Graphics staff again ok

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    It's been a long time since I've done pixel art work lol
    My Name Is Reborn and you're watching Disney Channel.

vro this game brings back memories

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborned View Post
    It's been a long time since I've done pixel art work lol
    *depression intensifies*

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Don't expect this game to last forever.

Just look how the gangs at all bases allying each other to hunt a minority gang. Like how 'the alliance' regroup 10+ gangs to hunt 4 gangs. The game is dead anyway. If 1k players online, half of them afk.

Within the past 2 or 3 weeks

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Zephlyn
    I think that the players got bored of doing the same things over and over again after the server got inactive without receiving any update since 2017. Before this game was good because it had updates very frequently and had the players doing things that would be challenging and at the same time required time. Now, can you tell me what big updates has the server had since 2016 to 2018? Nowadays (or atleast when I played) the only updates the game received was the VIP items (and please don't tell me that they're such a big deal, since the íiems are just skins of trashpicks).

Forgot to mention, the players that are left playing aren't playing for having fun, they're just addicted to the game.

An admin who does not have ideas, who does not want creative things, who only thinks of his friends, who does not listen to the community, who does not accept constructive criticism, that only wants to be admin to feel superior that is not an admin.
    I'll be honest currently , there are only 2 admins working to improve the game. BiTzSam and Junz. The other admins live in the clouds
    It is obvious that the game is dying unless the admins change chip and listen to the community.
    If not so that we have the forums????
    Its my opinion dear admins

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    An admin who does not have ideas, who does not want creative things, who only thinks of his friends, who does not listen to the community, who does not accept constructive criticism, that only wants to be admin to feel superior that is not an admin.
    I'll be honest currently , there are only 2 admins working to improve the game. BiTzSam and Junz. The other admins live in the clouds
    It is obvious that the game is dying unless the admins change chip and listen to the community.
    If not so that we have the forums????
    Its my opinion dear admins
    Ouch, that'll leave a mark.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ouch, that'll leave a mark.
    I had to say ... If you really like the game, you have many ideas and you want to improve it, be admin, but if you're going to be like I said before, do not be.
    This problem has to be solved I think it is the most important I know many people with great ideas but as I said before the admins live in the clouds and do not want to listen to people
    It's not hatred is reality, do not think that I'm an angel or a demon I just want the best for the game.I can also make mistakes, we are human, we are not perfect
    The admins should do surveys to the community to know what they want in the game. How could it be improved etc...Only by asking questions to the community and listening to it can you get something by simply creating a post or with a test.
    An admin alone can not do everything, they must work as a team
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-11-2018 at 07:57 PM.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I had to say ... If you really like the game, you have many ideas and you want to improve it, be admin, but if you're going to be like I said before, do not be.
    This problem has to be solved I think it is the most important I know many people with great ideas but as I said before the admins live in the clouds and do not want to listen to people
    It's not hatred is reality, do not think that I'm an angel or a demon I just want the best for the game.I can also make mistakes, we are human, we are not perfect
    The admins should do surveys to the community to know what they want in the game. How could it be improved etc...Only by asking questions to the community and listening to it can you get something by simply creating a post or with a test.
    An admin alone can not do everything, they must work as a team
    Adding more, I'd say that the problem is the lack of interest of helping the game. The big problem of this game is that people won't take their time or dedicate hours onto learning the script language of the game, the same goes to the SFX team, few people is interested in making sounds for free.

I wouldn't blame all the admins though, there are some positions that can barely do something to the game. And it's hard to work knowing that you're alone (Unixmad, manager won't help at all).