Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2 Years Later, Server is Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I had to say ... If you really like the game, you have many ideas and you want to improve it, be admin, but if you're going to be like I said before, do not be.
    This problem has to be solved I think it is the most important I know many people with great ideas but as I said before the admins live in the clouds and do not want to listen to people
    It's not hatred is reality, do not think that I'm an angel or a demon I just want the best for the game.I can also make mistakes, we are human, we are not perfect
    The admins should do surveys to the community to know what they want in the game. How could it be improved etc...Only by asking questions to the community and listening to it can you get something by simply creating a post or with a test.
    An admin alone can not do everything, they must work as a team
    Problem:

Joining the ranks is hard without the use of corruption. Meaning that if one really did want to help the server, chances are that he'll never enter a position where he can. But there are admins in the system that are bettering it, hell, some are even doing it behind the scenes.

the game is already dead lol

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Problem:

Joining the ranks is hard without the use of corruption. Meaning that if one really did want to help the server, chances are that he'll never enter a position where he can. But there are admins in the system that are bettering it, hell, some are even doing it behind the scenes.
    *COUGH*

Quote Originally Posted by hihihihi View Post
    the game is already dead lol
    Not really, it's still quite lively.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler