Thread: EC auctions!

EC auctions!

I have recently seen people complaining about the overpowerness of the chemical gun and how it should be nerfed as it's almost everywhere on the streets now. Well why not make an auction where you can only use EC. Host guns like the chem on auctions and after a while stop. pretty much like normal auctions but we use EC instead of gralats. This will solve the problem where after a while a lot of people get an overpowered gun like the chem and now it's pretty much a standard on the streets.

With this there will be no need to nerf op guns for reasons like "everyone has it "
    Admins - - ERA

But isn’t chem already nerfed? It is also pretty hard tho obtain :0 I mean it takes a while to get it. There is already a lot of them on the graal streets though, so I don’t know how this will. Solve the problem.

Unless I’m missing something lol

Having an EC auction with separate EC items (as in ones not available in the EC shop) seems interesting though.

I was one of the first players to buy the chemical gun when it was first released. It has had a major nerf, to do with the clip size, speed and reload time. It has been disabled in events and also in certain areas such as bases and in some stores, e.g. the trade house. So many people have it, and if you also want to be someone who was to own a chemical gun, I suggest you start winning some events, sooner rather than later ).
    What would be the point of hosting "auctions" for something that takes months of hard work? That is the point of events.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Minky Canavi View Post
    I was one of the first players to buy the chemical gun when it was first released. It has had a major nerf, to do with the clip size, speed and reload time. It has been disabled in events and also in certain areas such as bases and in some stores, e.g. the trade house. So many people have it, and if you also want to be someone who was to own a chemical gun, I suggest you start winning some events, sooner rather than later ).
    What would be the point of hosting "auctions" for something that takes months of hard work? That is the point of events.
    They're saying on how it would work like regular auctions - people will use their ECs during this auction and it could go up to any amount the host sets it to or times it for. Say for example someone really wants a healing staff, it goes by auction rules, whoever is the highest bidder gets to have the item. So for example, someone may even bid 75 EC just for that. So, in a way people are spending either too little, or too much on a given item. I dunno, that's what I'm getting from this whole aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    But isn’t chem already nerfed? It is also pretty hard tho obtain :0 I mean it takes a while to get it. There is already a lot of them on the graal streets though, so I don’t know how this will. Solve the problem.

Having an EC auction with separate EC items (as in ones not available in the EC shop) seems interesting though.
    This sounds like a cool idea tbh.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Interesting......

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Insert Signature Here

Pretty much what i meant
    Admins - - ERA

Leveler
    Nice idea although Im sure people w chem dont want people buying it for like 80 ec lol
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Nice idea although Im sure people w chem dont want people buying it for like 80 ec lol

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Pretty much what i meant
    ^^^
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler