Thread: Junz abuse power and harassment . with proof. ( long 5 minute thread coming soon)

Thumbs up Junz abuse power and harassment . with proof. ( long 5 minute thread coming soon)

A thread will be coming soon. on how junz abuses power and how he removed items from me , disabled the ability for me to trade . jails me for no reason when i said why? he said scamming. I have so much proof coming soon. just wait...

Send me

i will dont worry just wait when i make the long thread exposing that man

Y make this one when you aren’t ready

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Y make this one when you aren’t ready
    He is trying to get them post counts up
    Admins - - ERA

Manager
    You scammed someone a few days ago by impersonating a friend of theirs (iFiling their friend's head). This trade was reverted. Then, the next day, you do the exact same thing. Hence your account was jailed for 'account under investigation' while i discussed whether it should be reverted in this case also with the manager, who after a few days of thinking about the issue agreed.
    This is due to the item being of very high value (blaze katana) and us being absolutely certain that you scammed it and it wasn't a legitimate trade.
    Hence you've also been banned from trades permanently.
    If you want to complain submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com, but as i said previously; I've already discussed this with management so this won't get you anywhere.