Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SO, Junz pretty much disabled the ability for me to trade for scamming twice.

Post SO, Junz pretty much disabled the ability for me to trade for scamming twice.

SO because i scammed a high priced item twice i cant trade anymore forever? When its in the rules that staff will not be involved if items are lost in trades and scamming is legal? if your gonna be special to one person how about you reverse the trades and be fair for all the people that got scammed before like umbra got scammed the same way . and the items where priced higher than the one i scammed. this is not fair and again you abuse powers junz like banning me from trading forever? you could of atleast warned me and i would stop scamming with this method. and why close the thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by Betray View Post
    SO because i scammed a high priced item twice i cant trade anymore forever? When its in the rules that staff will not be involved if items are lost in trades and scamming is legal? if your gonna be special to one person how about you reverse the trades and be fair for all the people that got scammed before like umbra got scammed the same way . and the items where priced higher than the one i scammed. this is not fair and again you abuse powers junz like banning me from trading forever? you could of atleast warned me and i would stop scamming with this method. and why close the thread ?

You deserved it.. I am happy Junz did this and I hope other admins do this to other scammers aswell in the future. Enjoy yourself idiot. Also the thread you made before this one saying you will expose the crap out of Junz in a long thread.. I hope this isn't it cause damn you lost.
    Admins - - ERA

Lets be honest, if you got scammed and lost some high valuable items and Junz came along and gave your items back to you and banned the guy that scammed you, i'm pretty sure you would be saying the exact opposite.

THen he should change rules and make scamming illegal right? if it was illegal than i would deserve it . i followed the rules. and if i was scammed i would accept it and move on since its legal.

- - - Updated - - -

im sure every trader has scammed before .

Development Team
    Junz' post - You scammed someone a few days ago by impersonating a friend of theirs (iFiling their friend's head). This trade was reverted. Then, the next day, you do the exact same thing. Hence your account was jailed for 'account under investigation' while i discussed whether it should be reverted in this case also with the manager, who after a few days of thinking about the issue agreed.
    This is due to the item being of very high value (blaze katana) and us being absolutely certain that you scammed it and it wasn't a legitimate trade.
    Hence you've also been banned from trades permanently.
    If you want to complain submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com, but as i said previously; I've already discussed this with management so this won't get you anywhere.
    Pretty sure that's part of the whole reason. You went out of your way to be someone else entirely. You got what you deserved.

Plus scamming is just a dick move entirely lol.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

in 10 years of graal no one ever got banned from trading for scamming wtf? atleast if you want return the item to owner but not ****ing banning me

Development Team
    in 10 years of graal no one ever got banned from trading for scamming wtf? atleast if you want return the item to owner but not ****ing banning me
    Read the damn post.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

If you've done it more than once and the best way to stop you is banning you then yeah its fair enough.

i did it twice , so? he should atleast warn me that third time will result in a ban? this isnt fair i have 130 tradables on my account since 2012

Scamming is bad yes, لا حبذا. But I don’t agree with randomly jailing someone for something isn’t illegal