Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graphics Competition! Plasma Corp; Healer Hats

Manager

Lightbulb Graphics Competition! Plasma Corp; Healer Hats

Hi guys, so as some of you might be aware, i recently released three new hats in Plasma Corp (kindly made by Vera and Rima).
    These hats are locked to the amount of Nuclear Darts used (Nuclear Darts are a throwing item that can only be used in Plasma Corp Survival), and the three hats are currently locked to 2500, 10k, and 25k darts thrown.

However, there's still space for a few more - a 50k, 100k, and 200k healer hat.

If you are interested in doing the graphics for these give it a go, and once you are done send me a PM in-game and i will tell you my discord ID to which you may send the hat. (Do not PM if the hat isn't 100% complete!)

Try and follow the overall theme of Plasma Corp (enter the Plasma Shop for references/ideas).
    The best three hats submitted will be graded by staff, the best hat will be released as the 200k hat, the second best as the 100k hat, and the third best as the 50k hat.
    Keep in mind, all of these three hats will protect against gas! So take that into account when creating them!

Rules:
    - No edits (not even minor ones), submitting edits = permanent ban from any future graphics competitions, these hats must be 100% original.
    - The hats must be gif, no non-gif hats will be accepted.
    - No spamming, once you have completed your hat and have sent it to me please do not spam me asking for an update

Rewards:
    - The hat you made will be added to your account
    - 250 Plasma Coins

Time Limit:
    - There's no exact time limit, once there have been at least three hats made of a quality i determine to be sufficient the competition will end, so be quick!

Edit:
    - Due to the high amount of 'good' quality hats, the amount of new hats have been updated from 3, to 5.
    - Those hats will cost the following amount: 50k, 75k, 100k, 150k, 200k
    Last edited by Junz; 09-29-2018 at 04:43 PM.

SEAMAN
    Nice sir : )

I was busy with arte but ima put that on hold now i have a great idea for this :0

Time to get to work
    I'm just a person trying to get through school for literally no reason cuz school is unimportant and will literally not impact my future... well maybe a little but still nobody cares lol

Good luck to everyone who is participating
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

I havent seen the healers' hats. Who can send screenshots via here? Dont wanna log on

I️ really tgink this hat should be changed... the 2.5k and 10k hats are both way better than this lol

Quote Originally Posted by S and M View Post

I️ really tgink this hat should be changed... the 2.5k and 10k hats are both way better than this lol
    Just letting everyone know, the hat has some transparency issues, that’s why it looks like that. Lol
    It’s getting fixed and shud be updated soon.

Graphics Competition! Plasma Corp; Healer Hats

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Just letting everyone know, the hat has some transparency issues, that’s why it looks like that. Lol
    It’s getting fixed and shud be updated soon.
    Never mind then haha

Just passing by here showing my work a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Just passing by here showing my work a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Very nice!