Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Plasma Corp - Events House!

Will you add an yearly tournament for plasma corp?

Zephlyn
    This game should stop announcing things that it would probably never happen.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Wow, don't be a D3B81e d0WNer, it's happening mate.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I was there when junz tested the events out on players earlier today and i thought i’d give my input!

I think the turret dodge and cyborg lms are both very luck based when they shouldn’t be. npc’s spawn in random locations and the turrets spread is unpredictable. I think that killing npc’s or turrets should heal players. This would promote people to actually kill them instead of hiding behind other people to outlive them. This would also make the event a bit more skill based!

I think the other events are completely fine . Yes nuclear chance isn’t skill based, but its chance. Its supposed to be luck.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Never going to happen? It's 100% done, all i need to add is a Plasma Coin drop system for staff. Not sure what you mean. I have yet to announce anything that hasn't been released.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by chant View Post
    I was there when junz tested the events out on players earlier today and i thought i’d give my input!

I think the turret dodge and cyborg lms are both very luck based when they shouldn’t be. npc’s spawn in random locations and the turrets spread is unpredictable. I think that killing npc’s or turrets should heal players. This would promote people to actually kill them instead of hiding behind other people to outlive them. This would also make the event a bit more skill based!

I think the other events are completely fine . Yes nuclear chance isn’t skill based, but its chance. Its supposed to be luck.
    Hii, thanks for the input. I'll work on some improvements on both event in time in order to alleviate those issues to some degree, however the spread is meant to be unpredictable (as the objective isn't to predict the bullets, but to dodge them), additionally the spawn points for NPCs are the same for each spawn (not random). Hiding behind people only works from early - mid game, near the end of the round it becomes a lot more skill-based (i've noticed the same trend in events such as Classic Killers). The turrets aren't meant to be killed (they have 9999 hp) hence I won't be adding a reward for killing them (as it isn't really possible), but I'll definitely make some mechanical and map-based improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Hii, thanks for the input. I'll work on some improvements on both event in time in order to alleviate those issues to some degree, however the spread is meant to be unpredictable (as the objective isn't to predict the bullets, but to dodge them), additionally the spawn points for NPCs are the same for each spawn (not random). Hiding behind people only works from early - mid game, near the end of the round it becomes a lot more skill-based (i've noticed the same trend in events such as Classic Killers). The turrets aren't meant to be killed (they have 9999 hp) hence I won't be adding a reward for killing them (as it isn't really possible), but I'll definitely make some mechanical and map-based improvements.
    Fair enough

Wasn’t aware of some of those things so thanks.
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Veteran
    Have you considered classes similar to rpg crypt? I adore class based systems

Good work Junz

Maybe make plasma bot events in the near future ?