Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Corp - Events House!

Manager

Plasma Corp - Events House!

Hello everyone,

So as some of you may have seen today, I ran a quick beta test for a project i've been working on for around a month or two; Plasma Corp's very own events house.

Currently there are five events, winning a solo event will result in a reward of 25 plasma coins. Winning a team event will result in a reward of 10 plasma coins.

Please note, this is not released just yet - it is still in the testing phase.

Here's screenshots!

https://imgur.com/a/TS1gShk

Here's a quick summary of the events:

SHADOW RACE

Amount to host for: 30-80

INFO - This is a standard one level race, but with the shadow effect applied onto the players and moving obstacles in order to make things a bit more interesting! (25 coins for winning player)

Screenshot:

TURRET DODGE

Amount to host for: 50-100

INFO - Players are spawned into an arena, within which Plasma Turrets are spawned, dodge the Plasma Orbs and be the last player standing to win! (25 coins for winning player)

CYBORG LMS

Amount to host for: 50-100

INFO - Players are spawned into an area, within which waves of cyborg enemies from Plasma Corp Survival are spawned, the last player standing wins! (25 coins for winning player)

NUCLEAR CHANCE

Amount to host for: 50-150

INFO - A standard chance event, with an arena that resembles a nuclear warning sign. (25 coins for winning player)

PHOTON TDM

Amount to host for: 75-150

INFO - A team event, two teams of players fight it out with Photon Rifles, the last team standing wins 10 coins per surviving player!

All events are complete script-wise, however I am still in the process of improving them. If you have any suggestions for additional events / comments, leave them below.

Current fix list:
    - Make bullet colours differ per team within Photon TDM
    - Reduce lag within the events house by lowering the amount of lighting / hard to render objects
    - Graphical bug fixes for PC users
    Last edited by Junz; 09-23-2018 at 04:47 PM.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I love it-I love it a lot.

Awesome work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cant wait for full release this is amazing

sounds pretty fun!

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Leveler
    So cool!

- - - Updated - - -

So can admins host this and regular events and do like 6 of each a day and you should also maybe add some bot versions of this huehue
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    So cool!

- - - Updated - - -

So can admins host this and regular events and do like 6 of each a day and you should also maybe add some bot versions of this huehue
    Yes, normal staff will be able to host it once i teach them how to do so (probably more experienced staff).
    I'm trying different things to increase the frequency of normal events also so i'll see how that goes.

You can do whatever you want with Plasma Corp, Junz, but these are basically re-textures of existing events in Era. These new events don't add anything new or unique to the table. But don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a re-texture once in a while, but if you want people to note Plasma for something special, give it some special.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    You can do whatever you want with Plasma Corp, Junz, but these are basically re-textures of existing events in Era. These new events don't add anything new or unique to the table. But don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a re-texture once in a while, but if you want people to note Plasma for something special, give it some special.
    I agree but I think the purpose of this was too give another way of obtaining the new brand of items (the plasma items rather then just grinding plasma coins in survivak modes for hours)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    That's objectively not the case.
    Every event (aside from the chance event) has at least one unique element to it which is not present within other events.
    Additionally, these are just the first few events, if you read the bottom of my post it asks for additional event ideas.
    Instead of giving a reponse that's completely unhelpful, and jumping ahead + assessing it without even having played it, give suggestions for possible events.

good work!
    not Gang Admin anymore