Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Plasma Corp - Events House!

Pretty good, only problem: the prizes.. If you plan to host these events like regular events or maybe even less than regular events I think you should make the coin prize higher.
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Pretty good, only problem: the prizes.. If you plan to host these events like regular events or maybe even less than regular events I think you should make the coin prize higher.
    The amount of Plasma coins per win seems about right. Chem costs 200 EC and if you win solo events you get 1 whole EC per win. The highest item in Plasma is 7500 Plasma Coins and 7500 divided by 25 (25 being the amount of coins per solo plasma event win) is 300. The Anti Matter burner may or may not be as good as Chem, I have no clue if it is or isnt but for what it is and what it can do and I believe you can use it in more places than the Chem. Those 300 wins seem about right. If that makes any sense.

EDIT: And also you don't have to wait around for Plasma Events to earn Plasma coins as you could just do survival in the mean time so yeah.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    The reason why it isn't higher is due to Survival mode existing, which in itself is a way of earning plasma coins at any point + people have already purchased 5k/7.5k plasma coin items solely by playing survival.
    So it's a supplementary method of earning coins, not the sole method.

Hello everyone, I am a player who has more than 50k kills in plasma and more than 6k coins, I want to make this clear so that I am not considered an "ordinary" player who does not know enough about plasma. Having said that, I do not like the "new" house event mode, but I will try to give this a chance ... BUT ... I think that if we believe that this will REVIVE plasma then we are very wrong, many of the players that I have seen in plasma are players who do not even have a decent weapon to play, many do not even have a weapon,I think the right way to revive plasma is to make a new game mode (an additional room with another mode) that gives the normal player or noob as many would say an opportunity to achieve their goal of getting a plasma item, giving them a weapon standard as in mpx spar where the player is given a FREE weapon so he can advance, and include in this new game mode the modality that is given in crypt where players have the possibility of finding ALL the random weapons of graal in chests, that would make the player feel excited with each game because of the surprise factor of which weapon will get in the next round, obviously would be weapons with a limited ammunition (a minigun with 500 bullets only), and not only would you be helping to revive the plasma but the novice player using that weapon has a high chance of liking that weapon and collecting money or using itunes to buy it, increasing profits in the graal to improve the servers (although that's another subject).

and I want to make it clear that many of the DEDICATED players in plasma agree to add this modality of giving free weapons in chests during the rounds,and as I said before, this will help new players who do not have any weapons to defend themselves decently.

I tell you this because I consider you a good admin who does his job well and cares about the community (something that few admin do nowadays),I ask you to take into consideration what I am offering you since you could achieve something great if you carry it out.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post
    Hello everyone, I am a player who has more than 50k kills in plasma and more than 6k coins, I want to make this clear so that I am not considered an "ordinary" player who does not know enough about plasma. Having said that, I do not like the "new" house event mode, but I will try to give this a chance ... BUT ... I think that if we believe that this will REVIVE plasma then we are very wrong, many of the players that I have seen in plasma are players who do not even have a decent weapon to play, many do not even have a weapon,I think the right way to revive plasma is to make a new game mode (an additional room with another mode) that gives the normal player or noob as many would say an opportunity to achieve their goal of getting a plasma item, giving them a weapon standard as in mpx spar where the player is given a FREE weapon so he can advance, and include in this new game mode the modality that is given in crypt where players have the possibility of finding ALL the random weapons of graal in chests, that would make the player feel excited with each game because of the surprise factor of which weapon will get in the next round, obviously would be weapons with a limited ammunition (a minigun with 500 bullets only), and not only would you be helping to revive the plasma but the novice player using that weapon has a high chance of liking that weapon and collecting money or using itunes to buy it, increasing profits in the graal to improve the servers (although that's another subject).

and I want to make it clear that many of the DEDICATED players in plasma agree to add this modality of giving free weapons in chests during the rounds,and as I said before, this will help new players who do not have any weapons to defend themselves decently.

I tell you this because I consider you a good admin who does his job well and cares about the community (something that few admin do nowadays),I ask you to take into consideration what I am offering you since you could achieve something great if you carry it out.
    No, you misunderstand how people react to new features. If it's new, they'll usually rush to see it, despite what it is. Meaning that this update will revive Plasma Corp and this will make it relevant once more.

However, putting a new coat of paint on a product may make it popular in the moment, but the hype will die now once people realize it's the same product they've bought once before.

And keep in mind that the sole purpose of this update is to bring more players into Plasma Corp, and it has succeeded at its job.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post

I think I've spoken to you before in game; your main concern was people would earn coins via events and overtake those or quickly catch up to those who earn coins via survival. Which won't be the case. The two go hand in hand, and people who play survival will always have a greater number of coins.

I was thinking of adding chests when we were first working on survival, however we decided not to as we wanted to avoid replicating Crypt features.

But, I'm all for adding features that help new players; so alternatively I'll consider adding chests that contain weapons from the plasma corp shop / weapons suited to survival, rather than the standard crypt weapons.

Niceeeee work Junz

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Insert Signature Here

For the 2.5k nuclear dart hat does all the darts have to hit the enemy? Or could someone just spam all the darts to get the hat?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    For the 2.5k nuclear dart hat does all the darts have to hit the enemy? Or could someone just spam all the darts to get the hat?
    You can spam darts unless he updated it
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Would love to see it, and will see it. But I wont be able to, until the end of this year.
    {هُنَالِكَ الْوَلَايَةُ لِلَّهِ الْحَقِّ ۚ هُوَ خَيْرٌ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ عُقْبًا}

{إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا}