Thread: Buying Graal.

Soldier Picciotti

Buying Graal.

I'm interested in buying graal. This game has a lot of potential, and I've talked about it with my mates and they all think it would be a wise decision. I dont know if you check forums "Unixmad", but if you do, email me at [email protected].

The whole Graal franchise can't cost more than 100,000 USD, and that itself is a huge stretch. With the decline of players over the years, your game will fail unless you become smart about it.

Leveler
    I'd buy Graal first
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar
    “I got ya a dollar”

Quote Originally Posted by OmgItsFallen View Post
    “I got ya a dollar”
    A small loan of a million dollars
    Admins - - ERA

Actually no, running and purchasing graal is more than a 100k. I personally wouldn’t be surprised if the game is validated at more than a million. Also, it’s not just about purchasing the game but also about running it, which also costs money. We are also talking about paying business tax depending where you live, US is around 30%.

Purchasing the game is just a small amount of other investments you have to put in.

Also where exactly will you be getting the money? And not sure, but you would probably need a lawyer as well to transfer ownership (and those cost money).