Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I think car driving has caused may players to earn too fast a money we need to impose a Income Fee of 50 percent of all earnings they earn.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    How is earning money too fast a bad thing?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Perhaps they should make a storyline concept in Era. It'll be progressive until a year or so. It'll feature a variety of quests that'll usually reward you with a small (50-200gralats) up to a decent fraction of gralats (1000-3000), and or an exclusive item/s (like the Carnival monster mount from last year's Halloween). The rewards will depend on the difficulty of the quest itself, including the progress and perhaps the performance you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post
    Perhaps they should make a storyline concept in Era. It'll be progressive until a year or so. It'll feature a variety of quests that'll usually reward you with a small (50-200gralats) up to a decent fraction of gralats (1000-3000), and or an exclusive item/s (like the Carnival monster mount from last year's Halloween). The rewards will depend on the difficulty of the quest itself, including the progress and perhaps the performance you make.
    There was a thing I'd heard about a long time ago with a Morano Family plot.

This is really interesting. I really like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    How is earning money too fast a bad thing?

Lol he trolling now
    A good idea but making a story demands time and most importantly, authors, and I don't think we have too many of those.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Lol he trolling now

A good idea but making a story demands time and most importantly, authors, and I don't think we have too many of those.
    They could also build it up slowly-

Think of Telltale's Walking Dead Series, they didn't fit it all into one, they kept you waiting and wanting more.

The storyline concept is simply an essence that usually keeps an Rpg interesting and fun. Of course it'll take alot of work and effort. It'll be frustrating as well. But, think of the bright sides it could make once it becomes a reality here in Era.

Also, I feel that many mafia gangs are gathering at many locations in game and their gathering has often resulted in unneeded gang fights and conflicts and excessive and abusive verbal exchange, we should tax these players.

It shall be called the Overstaying Tax. If members of the same gang gather in the same area (except in bases) for more than 45 minutes, they will be taxed at 10 graalats per minute , so overstaying for 24 hours will incur them 14400 graalats.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

That's what's makes a decent or good on-going story interesting, because you'll have to imagine and even try to perceive what'll be next (basing on the current and previous parts) a good hypothetical situation would be watching an on going anime series without knowing the manga of that anime or the game counterpart storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    They could also build it up slowly-

Think of Telltale's Walking Dead Series, they didn't fit it all into one, they kept you waiting and wanting more.

The storyline concept is simply an essence that usually keeps an Rpg interesting and fun. Of course it'll take alot of work and effort. It'll be frustrating as well. But, think of the bright sides it could make once it becomes a reality here in Era.
    If it's possible, I'd love to see that.

Lyk, your ideology regarding about taxing almost everything on Era is simply unorthodox. This is not the real world, trying to apply something so irrational in this kind of game will only cause a catastrophe leading the game to it's total downfall. You just couldn't accept the fact that the majority here doesn't like your idea, even the staffs already told you it'll never be implemented.

- - - Updated - - -

Making the story won't be really much of a problem, however it's up to the official staffs of the game to make it canon or not. Either way, I'm glad you guys were able to see my point. And let's hope they can make it possible as a trump card against Era's downfall.

- - - Updated - - -

From the way I see it, Era is a mafia and police themed game. So basically first off all, you'll have to choose one side first (You won't be able to change sides, only 1 side per acc). Secondly, you can only complete a quest once to make things abit more difficult as well as realistic and interesting. Thirdly, the quest pattern will be the same as any other regular rpgs (Ex : Complete the first quest to have access to the second quest, and so on and on)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and perhaps this'll make the faction system in Era essential to the storyline. For instance, if you have chose the Police side, you'll need to have a low-high percentage in the Police faction to gain access the their quests.

- - - Updated - - -

To gain access to their quests"