Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    You make it seem like you're not pushing it either.

It's obvious you don't care what anyone thinks in regards to your economic stances, and when you proceed to find other ways to solve it economically, you wonder why no one's liking it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I honestly appreciate their responses but no one has thus far given any helpful comments on the recent idea. There were some arguments which I countered and the rest were just personal attacks directed against me or irrelevant comments on tax.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    The thing is, the idea has moved on from tax, can't you guys read. People are commenting on taxation which was suggested done 3-4 pages ago. Seriously?

And stop with all the personal attacks if you're too weak to bring up a good counterargument. Moderators please do something about it. Thanks

How exactly has the debate moved from taxation if you wrote in bold caps "TAX THE BASERS" in your signature? True, you may no longer be talking about tax, but your signature very much keeps it alive and makes all of the ideas you post as add-ons to your taxation system.
    Just remove it from your signature and we can act like this never happened.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I honestly appreciate their responses but no one has thus far given any helpful comments on the recent idea. There were some arguments which I countered and the rest were just personal attacks directed against me or irrelevant comments on tax.

Because, once again, no one wants to solve this economically!

You keep trying to push something no one likes and that's not entirely fair. If anything, it should be agreeable by the majority at best.

Graal doesn't want to compensate more than they already have to when it comes to bases, that's why it's already timed to pay out at a certain interval.

Taxing isn't going to happen and it's already been said by Junz.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

why dont we go full communism on this game and just take everyones stuff away. tax everyone super heavy and everyone is reset and can only get an equal amount of items as everyone else.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Making anything in Era harder than it already is, is nonsense. People barely even want to play now. Our player count is dropping. If people aren’t encouraged to play much this wont help either. They’ll get the hours they need and then log off.
    The reason for the player count to drop is from mostly basing. When all the bigger gangs sit around their bases and not let the newer gangs base, obviously people won’t like basing and will quit.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

It's frankly amusing that people still cries about the ones who sits around in bases all day, apparently, they have the privilege to do that sort of thing because they've had already proven themselves by warring for those bases. Almost all of the aspects in Era when it comes to competition such as basing, sparring, pking, etc... are regarded as Survival of the Fittest. Try participating in the war between The Alliance and Team No L. Join either or even both sides, so you'd be able to perceive what these gangs has in common, what they're really fighting for, and how much struggle and effort they're putting for a game that is on the verge of death.

- - - Updated - - -

As for people who doesn't even know what basing is, or the concept of basing itself. I suggest you gather more "relevant" intel about it, before making a judgment call or stating an irrational answer that could amplify the issue. To put it simply, try to keep your mouth shut if you don't even know what you're standing/fighting for. Just like in a debate, you won't be able to win for your stand if the majority doesn't agree with you, it's either because you don't even know what you're saying or you're declaring as well as stating something irrational and unorthodox about the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post
    It's frankly amusing that people still cries about the ones who sits around in bases all day, apparently, they have the privilege to do that sort of thing because they've had already proven themselves by warring for those bases. Almost all of the aspects in Era when it comes to competition such as basing, sparring, pking, etc... are regarded as Survival of the Fittest. Try participating in the war between The Alliance and Team No L. Join either or even both sides, so you'd be able to perceive what these gangs has in common, what they're really fighting for, and how much struggle and effort they're putting for a game that is on the verge of death.

- - - Updated - - -

As for people who doesn't even know what basing is, or the concept of basing itself. I suggest you gather more "relevant" intel about it, before making a judgment call or stating an irrational answer that could amplify the issue. To put it simply, try to keep your mouth shut if you don't even know what you're standing/fighting for. Just like in a debate, you won't be able to win for your stand if the majority doesn't agree with you, it's either because you don't even know what you're saying or you're declaring as well as stating something irrational and unorthodox about the topic.
    Yea sure, survival of the fittest...that's why they are losing players. The fittest are overpowered and have a dominant hold over bases and wins, making the activity boring and meaningless. Yes, on the grounds of meritocracy they deserve those, but fairness is as such compromised. We have overpowered basers against newer ones, how are the newer ones likely to win if the more experienced ones do not give leeway? That's why the system should be modified to give newer gangs more leeway - that is key to keeping the players.

Yea sure, survival of the fittest...that's why they are losing players. The fittest are overpowered and have a dominant hold over bases and wins, making the activity boring and meaningless. Yes, on the grounds of meritocracy they deserve those, but fairness is as such compromised. We have overpowered basers against newer ones, how are the newer ones likely to win if the more experienced ones do not give leeway? That's why the system should be modified to give newer gangs more leeway - that is key to keeping the players.
    So you are saying we should punish the best for being the best??
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Everyone does not agree on what that 'baseconomist' said. We need to reduce the influence of old basing gangs towards new gangs but not punishong the old gangs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This is so wrong. The old gangs faught for their today's success but their success shouldnt be stopping the newbies from getting base. Stand on the view of newbies bro. Imagine you are a newbie and you have nothing to do in game. Look at play store, 1 million of people downloaded it. But look how many players online. Newbies tend to download and play for a while as it seems slightly attractive than other roleplay games but they undownload it after they find the game meaningless because cant even pk. You are saying 'we deserve what we earned' because you started earlier than them. So newbie cannot have fun in game?

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    they are not being punished.