Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    He is a fresh graduate, cant find a job irl so he come to graal to spread his economic ideology, hope that pr team hire him. I suggest you become a mod at growtopia instead. Growtopia is a trading game and all about value of items. Unfortunately graal isnt your type of game

- - - Updated - - -

People alrdy explained why taxing system is not going to occur. You are still hardcore with your idea which majority doesnt agree with smh.
    uh fyi this isn't taxing
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    uh fyi this isn't taxing
    lyk,

no one wants to be taxed. no one wants to pay an administration fee. no one wants to pay anymore money than they already have on a childrens game. i think you forget that it is a game aimed at teenager's who dont share the same beliefs with you in regards to the perfect economy. players simply will not play this game if they have to fork out a ton of cash to base. there will NEVER be any sort of 'tax' or 'administrative fee'. You need to understand that.
    Your ideas are appreciated, however you need to start thinking of ways to encourage new players to base, without destroying the already established basing system.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    lyk,

no one wants to be taxed. no one wants to pay an administration fee. no one wants to pay anymore money than they already have on a childrens game. i think you forget that it is a game aimed at teenager's who dont share the same beliefs with you in regards to the perfect economy. players simply will not play this game if they have to fork out a ton of cash to base. there will NEVER be any sort of 'tax' or 'administrative fee'. You need to understand that.
    Your ideas are appreciated, however you need to start thinking of ways to encourage new players to base, without destroying the already established basing system.
    sorry but I think discussion has moved on and you have completely disregarded what I've recently posted.

I shall quote my recent post. You tell me where the tax is in this idea.

"Our discussion has moved on.

I'd like to revise The LYK Foundation Weekly Payout Scheme

1. Gangs with 1k hours or more and see in the leaderboards for the week will be paid based per hour based on the number of hours that they DID NOT get.

It is calculated by taking (168hours - the total base hours gained by the gang for their week)x10 gralats

This will be paid to each member in the gang at the time of payout. The more they base, the less they get.

The gangs have to be in the leaderboards to receive the payout, which will increase competition in the sector, while also preventing gangs that slack from freeloading. It helps to evenly distribute the amount of time every week because time is a scare quantity here.

2. Gangs with less than 1k hours will receive their payout per member calculated SD follows:

(number of hours gained for the week) x20 gralats

The higher payout rate is justified so is to encourage Newer gangs into the sector.

Note that the pay rate for gangs with more than 1k hours is not to discourage them from basing, but from monopolising. This helps to ensure equity in distribution of base hours.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk "

You guys are not following the thread, so your inputs are referring to outdated posts or are just irrelevant. Unless you are telling me that "being paid" is considered taxing, then I'm afraid that we don't have the same interpretation of taxation.

no one has time to read every single wall of text u post lyk

Dude , Lyk my man , my advice to u right now is to stop this madness right now before u get more enemies and be known by the community as "that self proclaimed economist tryhard who thinks taxing is a good idea and will totally save the game"

dude , I seriously hope ur trolling because if ur serious I'm scared for the future of this species man

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    sorry but I think discussion has moved on and you have completely disregarded what I've recently posted.

I shall quote my recent post. You tell me where the tax is in this idea.

"Our discussion has moved on.

I'd like to revise The LYK Foundation Weekly Payout Scheme

1. Gangs with 1k hours or more and see in the leaderboards for the week will be paid based per hour based on the number of hours that they DID NOT get.

It is calculated by taking (168hours - the total base hours gained by the gang for their week)x10 gralats

This will be paid to each member in the gang at the time of payout. The more they base, the less they get.

The gangs have to be in the leaderboards to receive the payout, which will increase competition in the sector, while also preventing gangs that slack from freeloading. It helps to evenly distribute the amount of time every week because time is a scare quantity here.

2. Gangs with less than 1k hours will receive their payout per member calculated SD follows:

(number of hours gained for the week) x20 gralats

The higher payout rate is justified so is to encourage Newer gangs into the sector.

Note that the pay rate for gangs with more than 1k hours is not to discourage them from basing, but from monopolising. This helps to ensure equity in distribution of base hours.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk "

You guys are not following the thread, so your inputs are referring to outdated posts or are just irrelevant. Unless you are telling me that "being paid" is considered taxing, then I'm afraid that we don't have the same interpretation of taxation.
    Just take away anything that involves Gralats for now.

It's obvious no one wants any fixes that change the bare basing structure, so work around it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Just take away anything that involves Gralats for now.

It's obvious no one wants any fixes that change the bare basing structure, so work around it.

I have people who refuse to read what I have posted except for older posts a few pages back and telling me that they don't have time to read and then they give irrelevant inputs that have either already been addressed or changed.

Then they claim to be nuclear engineers but tbvh, whether or not you are a nuclear engineer, nuclear reactor it a nuclear family member it has nothing to do with this so please keep all your inputs relevant and up to date. I do not want to have to address older posts that have already passed a long time ago.

They clearly haven't read my recent posts, and they are giving feedback based on the previously proposed ideas. It's not helping.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

I have people who refuse to read what I have posted except for older posts a few pages back and telling me that they don't have time to read and then they give irrelevant inputs that have either already been addressed or changed.

Then they claim to be nuclear engineers but tbvh, whether or not you are a nuclear engineer, nuclear reactor it a nuclear family member it has nothing to do with this so please keep all your inputs relevant and up to date. I do not want to have to address older posts that have already passed a long time ago.

They clearly haven't read my recent posts, and they are giving feedback based on the previously proposed ideas. It's not helping.

They're annoyed by the fact that you keep bringing up similar solutions that involve economic stances.

If they don't want it to change, then figure out a way to work around it.

Hey you think nuclear is not relevant to your baseconomic which you made after basing one year. Tell me which gang you were in.

The thing is, the idea has moved on from tax, can't you guys read. People are commenting on taxation which was suggested done 3-4 pages ago. Seriously?

And stop with all the personal attacks if you're too weak to bring up a good counterargument. Moderators please do something about it. Thanks

The thing is, the idea has moved on from tax, can't you guys read. People are commenting on taxation which was suggested done 3-4 pages ago. Seriously?

And stop with all the personal attacks if you're too weak to bring up a good counterargument. Moderators please do something about it. Thanks

You make it seem like you're not pushing it either.

It's obvious you don't care what anyone thinks in regards to your economic stances, and when you proceed to find other ways to solve it economically, you wonder why no one's liking it.