Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

If you actually realise the main reason of basing system is getting faded because it is 'politic', not economy. Nothing to do with economy. And please relate economy to basing system, instead of trying to push your economy idea to use it on basing system. You never explain how economy is related to basing system yet but you still telling others this is the only way.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has same economy status. Everyone needs to work hard to buy gun. All old players spent times doing pizza etc. So why cant the new players do so? The old players itune for guns, why cant new players do so?

- - - Updated - - -

So whats the point of funding?

- - - Updated - - -

Taxation does reduce players basing. But have you thought about the impacts? For example, holding one hour is 100 gralats. We have 24 hours daily. 24×100 gralats is 2400 gralats. No basers can afford this cost. Please think twice. You are calling yourself as baseconomist when you dont even think about the negative impact on old players. 2400 is a huge amount to baser who base daily. Noone is willing to spend 2 hours working and then 2 hours of basing and all the gralats gone. Plus, your tax suggested by you is a huge amount.
    Last edited by failure; 10-05-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Unnecessary part of the post removed

Zephlyn
    Graal is dying because of the lack of updates and attention it receives by Unixmad. As simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Well if a country taxes it's citizens so u call that punishment?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

It's a social responsibility

Lyk.... I can rant about that and semi-roast you.... Would anyone like to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    If you actually realise the main reason of basing system is getting faded because it is 'politic', not economy. Nothing to do with economy. And please relate economy to basing system, instead of trying to push your economy idea to use it on basing system. You never explain how economy is related to basing system yet but you still telling others this is the only way.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has same economy status. Everyone needs to work hard to buy gun. All old players spent times doing pizza etc. So why cant the new players do so? The old players itune for guns, why cant new players do so?

- - - Updated - - -

So whats the point of funding?

- - - Updated - - -

Taxation does reduce players basing. But have you thought about the impacts? For example, holding one hour is 100 gralats. We have 24 hours daily. 24×100 gralats is 2400 gralats. No basers can afford this cost. Please think twice. You are calling yourself as baseconomist when you dont even think about the negative impact on old players. 2400 is a huge amount to baser who base daily. Noone is willing to spend 2 hours working and then 2 hours of basing and all the gralats gone. Plus, your tax suggested by you is a huge amount.
    I'm not going to continue talking to you about taxation.

Yes the old players an do that but that was when the times were better for them to do so, but times have changed and the system has to adapt to it.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    I'm not going to continue talking to you about taxation.

Yes the old players an do that but that was when the times were better for them to do so, but times have changed and the system has to adapt to it.
    You did not answer my question. How is economy related to basing?

- - - Updated - - -

And please tell me what things can be funded for new gangs?

You did not answer my question. How is economy related to basing?

- - - Updated - - -

And please tell me what things can be funded for new gangs?
    As I said the gralats that's being paid to them via the lyk foundation fund is what influences their basing behaviour.

Note that they will still be paid if they are on leaderboards, just that those with high base hours will be paid less than those with less are paid more on the leaderboards. They aren't being punished, but rewarded - it's just that the amount of reward varies.

The money is paid PER MEMBER, which means that each member gets the money. It's like the money you get from forts. This is where the fund is going.

If you know that a new gang cant even get a base for 1 hour daily? Are you talking rubbish? You pay money and get money back.

- - - Updated - - -

Your foundation is not changing the basing system. It is extra. Allying between gangs is the main reason monopolization occurs. Your LYK foundation wont stop them from allying?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yes, yes and yes.

If you know that a new gang cant even get a base for 1 hour daily? Are you talking rubbish? You pay money and get money back.

- - - Updated - - -

Your foundation is not changing the basing system. It is extra. Allying between gangs is the main reason monopolization occurs. Your LYK foundation wont stop them from allying?
    They can. My foundation pays newer gangs more for every hour they capture the base. Basers motivated by money will join newer gangs to base and there will likely be a subsequent fall in temporary basers when their older gang pays them less. Newer gangs are less likely to kick temperorary members as compared to old ones as the old ones have to make space for more temporary basers, which will mean that newer gangs get more manpower in what is known as a human resource capital flight.

If gangs ally to base, the hours go to another gang, so I'd like to see it as a separate gang rather than the whole alliance itself.

I think you guys are taking it hard on Lyk. I have to agree that there is, to an extent, a monopolistic build/ approach to basing in which the same old gangs can hold the same bases day after day for hours with minimal contest (mostly).

I can see how Lyk idea that gangs with smaller hours getting more gralats payout can be a valid solution. However, I do have some criticism. There shouldn't be a focus on gralats (and the subsequent rewarding of such) but rather a focus to making the basing scene in graal to become more entertaining, with action and diverse. I say, not gralats, but some other form of reward/incentive/bonus (although I admit not sure exactly what), in which is given to smaller gangs to encourage them to base. Thus, perhaps an increase frequency on active basing gangs and a interesting basing scene with new faces. Maybe a satisfactory reward given to smaller gangs who manage to over take a much bigger gang's base or take over a base owned for a long time.

Of course, it won't prevent the allying between gangs (stemmed from monopolization), but this idea may help break this monopolistic build in Era but enabling a fierce competition from a diverse range of gangs (via the growth of smaller gangs)

- - - Updated - - -

I argue there is an element of economic in the basing system (although perhaps not the best term to use). Economic not by it's conventional definition of involving the common currency (i.e. gralats). Rather the expenditure of resources (i.e. time) to reap the rewards (consumption) of mainly gang rewards e.g. gang hats, skins etc or even just the status of a high basing hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    How exactly has the debate moved from taxation if you wrote in bold caps "TAX THE BASERS" in your signature? True, you may no longer be talking about tax, but your signature very much keeps it alive and makes all of the ideas you post as add-ons to your taxation system.
    Just remove it from your signature and we can act like this never happened.
    What an construed stretch. It's just weak, rather than criticizing the content of Lyk updated/ adapted proposed solution, you instead to chose to substitute his point with a ramble of his signature?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XXKIDXX View Post
    no one has time to read every single wall of text u post lyk
    Then why bother to respond if you can only ignore the crux of his argument?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."