Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post
    It's frankly amusing that people still cries about the ones who sits around in bases all day, apparently, they have the privilege to do that sort of thing because they've had already proven themselves by warring for those bases. Almost all of the aspects in Era when it comes to competition such as basing, sparring, pking, etc... are regarded as Survival of the Fittest. Try participating in the war between The Alliance and Team No L. Join either or even both sides, so you'd be able to perceive what these gangs has in common, what they're really fighting for, and how much struggle and effort they're putting for a game that is on the verge of death.

- - - Updated - - -

As for people who doesn't even know what basing is, or the concept of basing itself. I suggest you gather more "relevant" intel about it, before making a judgment call or stating an irrational answer that could amplify the issue. To put it simply, try to keep your mouth shut if you don't even know what you're standing/fighting for. Just like in a debate, you won't be able to win for your stand if the majority doesn't agree with you, it's either because you don't even know what you're saying or you're declaring as well as stating something irrational and unorthodox about the topic.
    Honestly, the war is pretty darn fun. I'm going to miss it when it's over.

Seeing gangs cross each other for no true reason is refreshing honestly, we haven't seen that in lifetimes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    they are not being punished.
    Then what? Being rewarded?

Well if a country taxes it's citizens so u call that punishment?

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

It's a social responsibility

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Last edited by failure; 10-05-2018 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

You plowed this thread and I've given up on trying to explain this to you.

Give it up and move on, you're so persistent on giving into your economic ideologies in a game.

I'm open to hearing every opinion and I've tried my best to, but seeing the same thing being brought up is disappointing and ulterior to what we're trying to get done.

GangWars

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    You plowed this thread and I've given up on trying to explain this to you.

Give it up and move on, you're so persistent on giving into your economic ideologies in a game.

I'm open to hearing every opinion and I've tried my best to, but seeing the same thing being brought up is disappointing and ulterior to what we're trying to get done.

don't get what's your issue, but we aren't talking about taxation here.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    GangWars
    What's that?

Also, welcome back

don't get what's your issue, but we aren't talking about taxation here.
    'Economic ideologies' isn't just about your taxing, it's also about your general idea behind the Gralat.

Your way of managing things is either by taking something away or adding something in (taxing and reimbursement).

You can't help but stray away from the general consensus of the Gralat being a way to discourage or encourage, which is true, but there's other ways around it.

And either way, the subject was straying away, you merely revived it.

You're giving people the things they don't want to hear. Why else do you think gun nerfs killed the playerbase even more?

My issue isn't with your suggestions, it's with the lack of creativity surrounding them.

This is a game. At the end of the day, the solutions need to be simple and viable. You're complicating it.

Last edited by failure; 10-05-2018 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    GangWars
    ಠ_ಠ
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    'Economic ideologies' isn't just about your taxing, it's also about your general idea behind the Gralat.

Your way of managing things is either by taking something away or adding something in (taxing and reimbursement).

You can't help but stray away from the general consensus of the Gralat being a way to discourage or encourage, which is true, but there's other ways around it.

And either way, the subject was straying away, you merely revived it.

You're giving people the things they don't want to hear. Why else do you think gun nerfs killed the playerbase even more?

My issue isn't with your suggestions, it's with the lack of creativity surrounding them.

This is a game. At the end of the day, the solutions need to be simple and viable. You're complicating it.

Everything in the game revolves around economics. If you don't want to solve this economically, then what? Philosophically? Involving gods? Oh, let us pray that that things are going to get better just by seeking divine intervention. That's totally going to solve the problem.

Involving gods? Oh, let us pray that that things are going to get better just by seeking divine intervention. That's totally going to solve the problem.
    Sorry, but i love this.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman