Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    Well, I'm not obligated. I had no intentions to argue with you. Am I not free to express my thoughts? Lol?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    That's kinda weak :/

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by SpazzSLudio View Post
    I agree with Casey. I think the base fortress will solve many problems and bring competition back into the game. I just hope it's still being developed.
    Do not even try to hope, it will never happen.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

We should hammer down on the monopolist Graal era, with the hammer of Communism

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    Well, I'm not obligated. I had no intentions to argue with you. Am I not free to express my thoughts? Lol?

well if you're not obligated to explain your stand, then you have got no substance. You are not free to express your toxic opinions, because they do not belong here. If fact, if you're just out to personally attack others, this forum has no place for you.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    well if you're not obligated to explain your stand, then you have got no substance. You are not free to express your toxic opinions, because they do not belong here. If fact, if you're just out to personally attack others, this forum has no place for you.
    Thanks, already appreciating the feedback.

YASSSS quen

Spoiler

Also, I feel that many mafia gangs are gathering at many locations in game and their gathering has often resulted in unneeded gang fights and conflicts and excessive and abusive verbal exchange, we should tax these players.

It shall be called the Overstaying Tax. If members of the same gang gather in the same area (except in bases) for more than 45 minutes, they will be taxed at 10 graalats per minute , so overstaying for 24 hours will incur them 14400 graalats.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    I honestly hope you are trolling
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    I honestly hope you are trolling
    Our discussion has moved on.

I'd like to revise The LYK Foundation Weekly Payout Scheme

1. Gangs with 1k hours or more and see in the leaderboards for the week will be paid based per hour based on the number of hours that they DID NOT get.

It is calculated by taking (168hours - the total base hours gained by the gang for their week)x10 gralats

This will be paid to each member in the gang at the time of payout. The more they base, the less they get.

The gangs have to be in the leaderboards to receive the payout, which will increase competition in the sector, while also preventing gangs that slack from freeloading. It helps to evenly distribute the amount of time every week because time is a scare quantity here.

2. Gangs with less than 1k hours will receive their payout per member calculated SD follows:

(number of hours gained for the week) x20 gralats

The higher payout rate is justified so is to encourage Newer gangs into the sector.

Note that the pay rate for gangs with more than 1k hours is not to discourage them from basing, but from monopolising. This helps to ensure equity in distribution of base hours.

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Our discussion has moved on.

I'd like to revise The LYK Foundation Weekly Payout Scheme

1. Gangs with 1k hours or more and see in the leaderboards for the week will be paid based per hour based on the number of hours that they DID NOT get.

It is calculated by taking (168hours - the total base hours gained by the gang for their week)x10 gralats

This will be paid to each member in the gang at the time of payout. The more they base, the less they get.

The gangs have to be in the leaderboards to receive the payout, which will increase competition in the sector, while also preventing gangs that slack from freeloading. It helps to evenly distribute the amount of time every week because time is a scare quantity here.

2. Gangs with less than 1k hours will receive their payout per member calculated SD follows:

(number of hours gained for the week) x20 gralats

The higher payout rate is justified so is to encourage Newer gangs into the sector.

Note that the pay rate for gangs with more than 1k hours is not to discourage them from basing, but from monopolising. This helps to ensure equity in distribution of base hours.

*Grabs Lykaway*

He is a fresh graduate, cant find a job irl so he come to graal to spread his economic ideology, hope that pr team hire him. I suggest you become a mod at growtopia instead. Growtopia is a trading game and all about value of items. Unfortunately graal isnt your type of game

- - - Updated - - -

People alrdy explained why taxing system is not going to occur. You are still hardcore with your idea which majority doesnt agree with smh.