Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Alright I shall sum up the new viable and favourable policies thus far

1. Anti-monopolist Cap Rate of 10 gralat per minute levied on gang leaders of gangs with base hours of more than 5000 hours.

2. "Duty and administration" fee for trading goods of base value with a minimum of 100k gralats on buyers.

3. Area Rent for Pkers near bases during forts.

4. Land Lease fee for basing gangs with more than 5k hours of 5k gralats for holding a second base.

As you can see, there aren't any taxes here. It's all administration fee.
    Lyk, players simply don't want to play a game that punishes them for being on top. I know you wont see it as a punishment, but thats what it is to them. We need to find ways to encourage players to base and PK that don't involve them having to pay to win. Players already spend too much for little reward. Physically separating top tier gangs from the rest is probably the best solution we have at the moment, as it allows the lower tier gangs to compete amongst themselves before challenging the top tier gangs. im not sure why the basing fort hasn't been implented but i really hope that its still going ahead.
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Alright I shall sum up the new viable and favourable policies thus far

1. Anti-monopolist Cap Rate of 10 gralat per minute levied on gang leaders of gangs with base hours of more than 5000 hours.

2. "Duty and administration" fee for trading goods of base value with a minimum of 100k gralats on buyers.

3. Area Rent for Pkers near bases during forts.

4. Land Lease fee for basing gangs with more than 5k hours of 5k gralats for holding a second base.

As you can see, there aren't any taxes here. It's all administration fee.
    Okay, you're the only one that thinks these are favourable.

Please stop.
    (I know it sounds ignorant but it's kinda annoying how people keep flagging you down and you're still persistent on pushing these agendas.)
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rewards > punishments

Maybe give a bonus to newer gangs when they base?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Lyk, players simply don't want to play a game that punishes them for being on top. I know you wont see it as a punishment, but thats what it is to them. We need to find ways to encourage players to base and PK that don't involve them having to pay to win. Players already spend too much for little reward. Physically separating top tier gangs from the rest is probably the best solution we have at the moment, as it allows the lower tier gangs to compete amongst themselves before challenging the top tier gangs. im not sure why the basing fort hasn't been implented but i really hope that its still going ahead.
    I agree with Casey. I think the base fortress will solve many problems and bring competition back into the game. I just hope it's still being developed.

ok after much thinking this is what I'm suggesting

LYK Foundation Central Basing Fund

Basically, gangs with at least 3k hours and are in the leaderboards for base hours for the week will receive a weekly payout called the LYK Foundation Weekly Premium.
    Payout is calculated as follows: (total hours in a week (168 hours) - hours that the gang has attained for the week )x 10

The amount will be given to each member. Which means that the more the gang bases, the less they get.
    If a gang gets 100 hours for the week (suggesting high level of dominance over a base), the payout they get per member will be (168-100)x10 = 680 gralats. However, if a gang bases for 2 hours and made it into the leaderboards, the payout they get is (168-2)x110 = 1660 gralats. So gang leaders will have to decide how they want to conduct their business to get a good balance between getting base hours and getting the LYK payout. Do note that they have to be in the leaderboards to receive this payout, so it discourages gangs from slacking too much to get the money but it also discourages against monopoly.

Of course, the Lyk foundation payout will be funded by Era Bank, not me
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Is this guy a troller or what

- - - Updated - - -

If you know that 5 hours per week for a gang who doesnt 'peace' any gang is alrdy very hard? Your foundation does not help any new gangs. Basing is made for strategy and skill not money game.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing we need is to prevent a very experienced gang like obsidian nbk m2s from making new gang tag. There is a lot of new gangs but they are all branches of experienced gangs. Multiple gang tags problably is one of the main reason which lead to monopolizing bases.
    Last edited by JD M; 10-02-2018 at 12:54 PM.

ok after much thinking this is what I'm suggesting

LYK Foundation Central Basing Fund

Basically, gangs with at least 3k hours and are in the leaderboards for base hours for the week will receive a weekly payout called the LYK Foundation Weekly Premium.
    Payout is calculated as follows: (total hours in a week (168 hours) - hours that the gang has attained for the week )x 10

The amount will be given to each member. Which means that the more the gang bases, the less they get.
    If a gang gets 100 hours for the week (suggesting high level of dominance over a base), the payout they get per member will be (168-100)x10 = 680 gralats. However, if a gang bases for 2 hours and made it into the leaderboards, the payout they get is (168-2)x110 = 1660 gralats. So gang leaders will have to decide how they want to conduct their business to get a good balance between getting base hours and getting the LYK payout. Do note that they have to be in the leaderboards to receive this payout, so it discourages gangs from slacking too much to get the money but it also discourages against monopoly.

Of course, the Lyk foundation payout will be funded by Era Bank, not me
    No one likes your idea. Why do you continue to push it? Are you some kid who took Eco-101 at a community college that thinks he's smart now?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshade214 View Post
    No one likes your idea. Why do you continue to push it? Are you some kid who took Eco-101 at a community college that thinks he's smart now?

you gotta explain why you disagree. Step-by-step tutorial to answering a forum post being taught to you rn.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

You guys are being hard on LYK08

LYK, please dab on them haters and continue your preaching

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

you gotta explain why you disagree. Step-by-step tutorial to answering a forum post being taught to you rn.
    Well, I'm not obligated. I had no intentions to argue with you. Am I not free to express my thoughts? Lol?