Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Yeah, gang fortress was supposed to come about a while ago but nothing ever happened with it.
    Fortress sounds like an amazing idea.

It would've been interesting to see how it would've scaled out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

we need some anticompetitive laws in place. Make it ILLEGAL!
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    we need some anticompetitive laws in place. Make it ILLEGAL!
    I find it hard figuring out how they can enforce it.

We need someone to replace bitzsam. If bitzsam continues holding such important job while he is inactive, no progress will be done. Stop letting an inactive admin to have important pose just because they had contributed to the game.

A lot of good ideas.. 1 problem, there is literally no one that cares this much about the game (well maybe Junz since he is pretty much doing the plasma thing mostly by himself). If they put in some work than yeah. Maybe this game can be revived, but until than I don't think this game will be coming back. It takes a lot of work to make these things and there is not a single admin atm and that is willing to do that. I can't blame them either since what they do is voluntarily and admins recieve nothing in return
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    A lot of good ideas.. 1 problem, there is literally no one that cares this much about the game (well maybe Junz since he is pretty much doing the plasma thing mostly by himself). If they put in some work than yeah. Maybe this game can be revived, but until than I don't think this game will be coming back. It takes a lot of work to make these things and there is not a single admin atm and that is willing to do that. I can't blame them either since what they do is voluntarily and admins recieve nothing in return
    In Hoyt We Trust.

(And Junz, Junz too.)

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    We need someone to replace bitzsam. If bitzsam continues holding such important job while he is inactive, no progress will be done. Stop letting an inactive admin to have important pose just because they had contributed to the game.
    I don't think it's that, it's that his flexibility at multiple positions (GS2, Graphics, and GANI) that makes him useful, even if he's inactive.

Last edited by failure; 09-27-2018 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Merged Posts

ok here's what. As a baseconomist, I shall recommend new policies.

1. We TAX the dominating gangs. 500 gralats an hour for holding a base for more than 50 hours a week.

2. We TAX Pkers who killed more than 1000 people a day. 100 gralats per person they kill.

3. We jail leaders of gangs who attempt to monopolise the basing sector.

4. We TAX gangs with more than 3k hours who try to hold more than 1 base. 1000 gralats an hour.

The leaders of the gangs shall bear the Tax. All tax revenue will go towards a central treasury to fund new gangs.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

1. We TAX the dominating gangs. 500 gralats an hour for holding a base for more than 50 hours a week.

2. We TAX Pkers who killed more than 1000 people a day. 100 gralats per person they kill.

4. We TAX gangs with more than 3k hours who try to hold more than 1 base. 1000 gralats an hour.

The leaders of the gangs shall bear the Tax. All tax revenue will go towards a central treasury to fund new gangs.
    Taxing only discourages basing for those who already commit to it.

The gist of it is to encourage competition, not devalue it.

Also, jailing gang leaders for allying one another is a bit messed up. Don't get me wrong, I don't fathom the current way it works, but I also think that jailing them isn't ideal either.

No matter how you put it, it's hard to figure out how it can be enforced. There's multiple ways to communicate outside of Graal.

I think that base allocations should be encouraged by capping the amount of time in one base that a gang can get, then having a cooldown time and forcing them to move elsewhere to get hours.

(It's two in the morning, I'm tired, but I think creatively when I'm sleep deprived, it's a pretty deviant thing.)

If one hour per day 1k gralats, duke gotta pay 30k gralats per day. 1 month means 900k, you could have bought entire era guns. Please use your mind before you suggest this taxing system.

And funding new gang is unnecessary. Fund them to get free gralats wtf.

Jailing leader who monopolises the base is even worse. How can you assume someone is monopolying?

We just need the fortress to come out. And make sure that fortress leaders dont interrupt the other bases. Thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    BitzSam is the only admin that tries to fix the server the other admins worsen the server as for example Junz