Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Why Era is Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Stop trying to show off your english by trying to translate taxation into other terms. It is dumb. At the end, you still have to pay gralats. No players want to pay gralats to base..
    I bet you gonna quit this game if you gonna pay something to do something in a game.
    Where does out latest proposal mention, tax, having to pay gralats, or allude to anything as such. Please provide arguments for this claim or quotes from out LATEST argument that suggest that.

Blackandwhite i recommend you to go through other threads. This guy with a profile picture of smart guy using a laptop is talking about taxation in every thread related about basing, pking, even doing car mission..
    Irrelevant to the case
    Go ask majority of old players who quitted about their reasong quitting this game. They quit not because of reward. It is because this game not fun. Go ask all ifreeze, darkside maelstrom etc. I have been watching them since 2013 until they quit. Rewards might give alrdy encouragement but not going to work for long term.
    “The idea I had in mind as well. The current effectiveness of gang rewards (gang hats skins etc,) needs to be questioned, in its ability in encouraging the growth of diverse (new) gangs (i.e. why a monopolistic basing system exists). I believe there needs to be an additional different set of rewards (or incentive, bonus, whatever) which is more pragmatic for non-veteran gangs and takes more friendly approach to noobs.”

As you state, rewards is merely an encouragement. A means to kickstart a competitive basing scene with the end goal of making it more fun. Rewards, I have in mind, that differ from the 2k+ basing hours.

Taxation does not increase competitveness in basing. Or whatever you wanna translate it into. As long as paying gralats, no players would. Players will be lazy to earn gralats. 2k gralats in pizza take 1 hour. Noone is willing to do that. If you wanna call this incomplete judgement whatever. Go try running this what lyk foundation for 1 week. I am excited to see how is the outcome will be.
    What’s incomplete is this odd paranoia with a notion of tax, even though NO OINE is pushing this narrative or suggesting so, in the presented argument.
    You have been pushing and telling people to accept your idea which is ridiculous.
    Where does he explicitly say that?
    I guess everyone who disagree on you is also narrow minded. I find someone's signature writing 'TAX THE BASERS' every single page.
    Red herring; content in someone’s signature has no relevance to their presented argument
    I guess you havent been basing for quite a while. You alrdy get gralats by holding a base. If current paying system doesnt attracts people to base, why would people base with your lyk foundation.
    The proposed solutions isn’t arguing for a presence of a reward but rather a system that give smaller gangs an extra (not gralats already disowned that idea) incentive/bonus/ whatever

And sorry for not reading that post clearly. It is not players dont want to read it. Your idea keeps rotating around gralats and economic. Boring till people start to ignore your post and think that you are talking about taxation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    There's also literally people who can't be bothered reading so they make incomplete judgements and some people seems as if they can only misinterpret.

It's lazy and disappointing. Of course not everyone is doing it, but it rubs me the wrong way

- - - Updated - - -
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    So.... are you gonna finally stop imposing ideas on the thread?
    Would be more satisfying if you would criticise the proposed idea rather than a trivial signature or a scarecrow. (And for you to rant and roast, you mentioned previously)

- - - Updated - - -

JD M, please explain
    1) How the proposed solution is involved with taxing (with quotes or arguments)
    2) Why rewards doesn't lead to encouragement of participation of smaller gangs -> diversity of basing scene -> increased competitiveness -> more fun with basing (without reference to veteran gangs or already existing rewards which isn't the proposed solution's intended audience nor have anything to do about)

- - - Updated - - -

This may be an unpopular opinion but the excuse of simply not being bothered reading the opponent's argument to the extent of make blatantly false or exaggerated interpretations, shouldn't be acceptable in an intended fruitful discourse. If you're "bored" then why make commentary on the opposition argument without full/ complete comprehension and understanding.

It's rather sad that people already have a bias/ incline against LYK which hinders reasoning and prevents them from giving a proper chance for him to explain his changing and adapting ideas.

If you are wondering why people keep thinking about the false idea of tax, then you would only need a look in the mirror to find a perpetrator of this movement.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Ok go tell witch to increase the reward. And see if number of players online increase. I bet with my chaplain that the number wont increase. This is only encouraging experienced to make new gangs to abuse the reward. Earning reward at basing is ezpz if no gang bang.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Yeah, this thread burned out.

Can someone close it? I just don't see it going anywhere at this point.

I appreciate it in advance, thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk